Big 12 Tournament Time - BE CAREFUL

While I have no specific knowledge of anything being planned, the days surrounding the Big 12 tournament have been known to have LE run stings for both providers and hobbyists. Be careful as to whom you see thru the weekend.
If you're downtown, be very careful. Lots of distracted visitors which makes them ripe pickings for local and visiting thugs. That makes everyone a target.
While I have no specific knowledge of anything being planned, the days surrounding the Big 12 tournament have been known to have LE run stings for both providers and hobbyists. Be careful as to whom you see thru the weekend. Originally Posted by fritz3552
Hypothetically, I could add to this statement and say 'I do have specific knowledge . . .", however, that may possibly be construed as an obstruction of justice, so I won't do that and I'll refrain from finishing the statement . . . regardless of how accurate that hypothetical statement may be or not.

. . . there's so many people in town, Kansas City, Missouri is SOOOO crowded, the hotels downtown are overbooked and full . . . so full that I bet tourists (and even locals) could walk into the wrong room and not even know it - thinking they were entering their own room (or the room of a trusted friend) where it was safe. It is like that in Independence also . . and when there's that many people in such a confined space, those cities just feel too hot for me.

Kisses,

- Jackie
Hypothetically, I could add to this statement and say 'I do have specific knowledge . . .", however, that may possibly be construed as an obstruction of justice, so I won't do that and I'll refrain from finishing the statement . . . regardless of how accurate that hypothetical statement may be or not.......
- Jackie Originally Posted by jackie@sintropolis
I can feel the presence of the Master, but beauty and charm in style and grace......thank you oh wise one....
I don't know about any busts in Lawrence, but I know the police are giving out traffic tickets left and right. *rolls eyes* I have a lead foot.
I have a lead foot. Originally Posted by Allie_Kat
But such a nice ass . . . I would think most gentlemen would overlook the disfigurement of your foot . . . HA!

Kisses,

- Jackie
A lady as hot as Allie Kat can't have any disfigurements; maybe its just the big boots causing the heavy foot; I bet she looks just as hot in a nice pair of flip-flops, and it is getting warmer outside!