Please Please Please Read The full ad

if your calling a provider to set up an appointment please make sure you read the full ads for locations ect.
If the location does not work for you dont call!! This happens all to often..
Shucks, well, okay,then no more calls from Boise.
As much as some providers move I do not see any problem in pinpointing a location.
And ladies, please be specific in your ads and make sure they're correct so there's less confusion.
I saw a BP ad in St. Louis where the girl listed her incall as being in Kansas City. lol. I think she posted in the wrong area.
Thing I hate is when a woman posts an ad and you call her up to make an appointment and she's not even in the same state... "Oh... I'm driving there now sweetie. I'll be out your way in 5 hours. I can stop by your place on my way into town." Yeah, think I'll pass on that "I've been driving for 8 hours drinking RockStar Energy drinks and sweating because I don't have A/C" kinda booty call...

For the record... no one on this post has done that (that I know of)... I'm just venting haha
On that note, I hate it when a girl has multiple ads and reviews with contradictory information, and yet she gets upset when you ask her for clarification.

And like ATM's qualifier, no one that I know in this thread has done that.
Whatever happened to the customer's always right???
Whatever happened to the customer's always right??? Originally Posted by Omahan

Only customers carry that policy

In my business if I dont piss off a customer at least once a day...Im underperforming
Id rather a gentleman ask me my location. Shows he is being professional and re-confirming. Not all girls practice the art of common sense and their ads show that. Id rather a guy confirm with me on location area.. then for him to either read something that is false, even if by mistake.. and show up. That just sets you up for a ncns, being late.. bad review.. etc etc.

Its a business. I know when I call businesses.. i confirm they are indeed in such and such location. Nothing pisses me off more than to think a business is somewhere.. i drive and find out they moved.. and it REALLY pisses me off since gas prices are so high.

JMHO.. never ASSume.. always confirm.