Part Time House Cleaner

I think some of the providers need to hire a Part Time House Cleaners. Why do they post photos like this, is my question. To show us they are to busy to take care of themselves. WOW.....

Maybe she is on the phone calling someone to come Clean.... nope don't think that will happen any time soon....

O....M....G.... HILARIOUS! And yet, so very true. It looks like a little girls room! Hahahaha
Um ya wow I actually had a client walkout after he had seen that my house was so clean, that he thought something wasn't right, because he hadn't ever been to a providers home with it being spotless the way mine was.. I was flabbergasted by what he said. O well you win some you loose some right..
Nahh....without pics like that, what would we laugh at?
Nahh....without pics like that, what would we laugh at? Originally Posted by Kshunter
LOL! Very true hun!
LOL! Very true hun! Originally Posted by Gemma34
My favorites are the ones that talk about the woman being a "high class, upscale provider" when the carpet behind her looks like an army gangbanged a crack whore on it....

I mean seriously - how fuckin' tough is it to pick up the stray items around the room?
My favorites are the ones that talk about the woman being a "high class, upscale provider" when the carpet behind her looks like an army gangbanged a crack whore on it....

I mean seriously - how fuckin' tough is it to pick up the stray items around the room? Originally Posted by Kshunter
Ok seriously! I about spit out my chocolate milk from laughing so hard! Thanks! Lmao
Glad I could help....;
i thought this might have been a request for house cleaning services that a provider needing another source of income could consider. semi-nude or totally nude housekeeper!!
It is a pet peeve of mine that women don't consider their surroundings when taking a photo. If you're taking pics and your baby pictures, children's toys, food, clutter, is in the background... I move on to the next girl on the list. I will cut a girl SOME slack if she doesn't remember to clean her bathroom mirror before taking selfies but--when I meet her, I tell her she needs to clean it and retake the picture. Bad enough you're taking the pic from the Super8... that trashed mirror makes you look cheap.
Um ya wow I actually had a client walkout after he had seen that my house was so clean, that he thought something wasn't right, because he hadn't ever been to a providers home with it being spotless the way mine was.. I was flabbergasted by what he said. O well you win some you loose some right.. Originally Posted by OLindsay
I wouldn't say that I would necessarily walk out, but I would notice something like that and wonder about it. You get used to seeing the "lived in" look, that it's a bit jarring when it doesn't look that way.
I wouldn't say that I would necessarily walk out, but I would notice something like that and wonder about it. You get used to seeing the "lived in" look, that it's a bit jarring when it doesn't look that way. Originally Posted by Enchanterlingum
I understand that babe, but sometimes us providers can't win for loosing with this job sometimes.. You know what's mean? All tho it seems like its just having fun there's so much more to it than that.ijs

I mean seriously - how fuckin' tough is it to pick up the stray items around the room? Originally Posted by Kshunter

Hahahaha

I so have a board crush on you.

I must meet you and show you my messy room.
Hahahaha

I so have a board crush on you.

I must meet you and show you my messy room. Originally Posted by MsElena
You might need to video tape the meltdown! LOL