What the heck happen???

Today's Thread, and meltdown by SOF's...and company... thread has completely disappeared????

OK, the thread got closed. I suppose that was the politically correct thing to do.

But now it has completely disappeared??????

Whatever happen to the once you post something on Eccie you own it.

There were at least two Mods who commented on the thread while it was active.

Some national female Mod and Modda (who actually closed it). Neither one, at the time they posted to the thread,.did they say anything about point violations.

Neither one said anything about info being inapporiately being posted at the time of their posting.

The female Mod, merely encouraged the "ladies" to stop their emotional postings.

Modda, merely said that it was time to close the thread.

So what the heck happen in the couple of hours after the closing???

Did someone else make the decision to remove the thread????

There have been plenty of hobbist meltdown threads...most don't get closed, and none of the threads just disappear!!!

IMO, very valuable info was contained throughout that thread. And it had nothing to do with the various back and forth or details on who did or did not .

But instead it reveal some nasty stuff going on with several ladies, all of whom chose to may several postings on that thread.

I think we as guys, had some valuable insight into seeing who the heck NOT to see...in our quest to avoid drama and troubles.

But now all that info is gone....does that mean this thread also will magically disappear, with no explanation as well???

I mean, come on Mods...stop running this place like it is grade school.

Was it a poor idea for the OP to start her raving....sure
Was it poor ideas for the various other "ladies" to re-act with their ravings....sure.

But they are adults...they made their decisions to participate in that thread.

OK, I can see why the thread was closed down...but removed????
  • Herm
  • 09-06-2013, 09:07 PM
Agree. I'm surprised it took this long for anything about it to be mentioned.
It will be back--- staff is looking at it for the time being.
+1 VK
Cryptkicker, were you the one to pull the thread?
mmmmm will the RED EDITS be signed by the editor???????
Sorry for the anxiety caused by us looking at it in private. It is back in public.
mmmm as before. But only one RED EDIT.

Can it get un????? or was it asked to be by op?????
I am in no way involved in this and I really hate to see it go as far as it is. My main concern is if there are actual police reports filed, the detective that handles that report has incredible skills at following paper trails and getting to the bottom of things. If you mods physically see a police report will you be making this known to us? I do not like this much mentioning of police report threats at all. Makes me very uneasy....
I stand by everything I wrote in my original post, and in my replies.

This was not a meltdown, nor was it just a cat fight. A member of our community attempted to terrorize two of her fellow providers. This is the essence of alert worthy.

I ask this facetiously, but given that not one of my posts contains any red ink, does that mean that the 10 point infraction I received for revealing personal information will also be rescinded? This was a rhetorical question.

I am 100% certain of my facts. If I had even the slightest doubts, I would never have made my original post to begin with. I left out a ton of details because I restricted my War and Peace length post strictly to those facts which could be verified. A narrative of the events, the lack of any record of a prostitution bust, the lack of stitches, and the lack of any record of a report of an assault made to the police.

I did my level best not to drag this to the board. I believed that confronting Grace face to face would be the best way to attempt to diffuse this before it blew up. All I asked of her was to take responsibility for her actions, and an assurance that neither Kaylen nor I need fear any retribution from her or her pimp.

I realize I was a bit naive in hoping that a peaceful resolution could be reached, but it was worth the effort anyways. All I got for my troubles was a hole smashed in my wall.

My PM's are open. Anyone who has any questions whatsoever can feel free to PM me at any time. I have nothing further to say publicly on this. If Grace wants to try and point the finger at me, let her. I have told no lies, and have nothing to hide.
Actually once again, your full of shit. But it's okay Stacy. When you go to jail... I'll post a thread all about you too.
I have real police reports. You have fictious pieces of paper and lies, and a trail that leads right to your door.
That's enough ladies.... you've had your say in the other thread. Time to stop this now.