Dead Board

More action at a Retirement center than this board. Good thing there is all the rain and sunshine here, it helps when you are watching grass grow.
LOL.. good one baby I like this board when I travel to Texas lots of action there...
Best site for Orlando? Traveling there this week
Best site for Orlando? Traveling there this week Originally Posted by Boomstick
Me, too! I will be there Saturday the 22nd through Friday the 28th!

I've advertised on boards that are regularly used in Arkansas (eccie, preferred411, backpage) but I'm wondering if there are other hobby boards used in Florida that I'm not aware of?

PM me with any info, thanks!
I am looking for a Orlando connection also.
TER is pretty good, DateCheck, Verified Playmates, CityVibe and Naughty Reviews... hope this helps
  • cylon
  • 11-21-2014, 07:21 PM
NR and usa sex guide both seem to be more active for Orlando. I personally prefer eccie but it is what it is here <sigh>
I've have never been able to hook up in Orlando and I've tried P411, TER and other sites besides eccie. Hopefully things have changed but Orlando seems for me to be not too hobby friendly town.
I've have never been able to hook up in Orlando and I've tried P411, TER and other sites besides eccie. Hopefully things have changed but Orlando seems for me to be not too hobby friendly town. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
I've had one date the entire time I've been here. I feel like a born-again virgin.
I've had one date the entire time I've been here. I feel like a born-again virgin. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Sorry to hear that. O town and Polk County has not been terribly friendly to the hobby in the past. So I'm sure a lot of guys are gun shy.
Sorry to hear that. O town and Polk County has not been terribly friendly to the hobby in the past. So I'm sure a lot of guys are gun shy. Originally Posted by bc7274
That's a shame!! On Eccie, I'm clearly very well-established. Unfortunately, not a lot of guys use this site in Florida.
That's a shame!! On Eccie, I'm clearly very well-established. Unfortunately, not a lot of guys use this site in Florida. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
yeah it looks to be a pretty short list of guys in otown. bad part about this hobby is you cant just tell all your friends.
I use usa but they are pretty harsh (strict) on the ladies.
Some sites forums use to popping now there either gone or dead..
What happened to chatter n getting to know people?
Some sites forums use to popping now there either gone or dead..
What happened to chatter n getting to know people? Originally Posted by Annette81
People became reclusive and the TV was born. Lol