30 years from Now.

While attending a function at a high school of one of my grandkids, I saw this sign in the hallway.
30 years from now, It won't matter what shoes you wore, How your hair looked or the Jeans you bought. What will matter is what you learned today and how you used it.
Unfortunately, although some would say fortunately, I will probably be dead in 30 years.
Unfortunately, although some would say fortunately, I will probably be dead in 30 years. Originally Posted by wantsome

Same for me
  • iggy
  • 03-24-2015, 11:46 AM
Me tooooooooo, but each day we are alive we can learn something new..........
It is pretty obvious that those of us who have posted so far in this thread are , shall we politely say " long tenured " members and hobbyists. You all notice that I did NOT say old. !! LOL
Old ass fuckers
I will be in my prime lol.
Old ass fuckers Originally Posted by Chica Chaser

You have such a comforting way with words ! We " old ass fuckers " are like fine wine- we get better as we age . Lol
  • iggy
  • 03-24-2015, 07:29 PM
Chica Chaser let me remind there are guidelines you are abusing here.

DD

(The following guidelines are not listed in any order of importance or priority. Members are free to 'copy and paste' any part of these guidelines into other areas or into posts which may answer a question or address an issue brought up by another member)

#3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.

#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.
Heh iggy, we're all old ass fuckers.
30 years, I'm pretty confident I'll be dead. I hope so at least.
If I had the knowledge & experience that I now have back when I was in my 20's I would DANGEROUS and Broke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If I'm not dead 30 years from now I'll probably be wishing I was!!!!
In 30 I hope I have a diaper fetish!!!!0
In 30 I hope I have a diaper fetish!!!!0 Originally Posted by Mtnliving