Off the market

Not sure how 2 do this but I have been snatched up. I will not b tryin 2 make appointments anymore. I have found the 1! Thank every1 4 welcoming me but I have found what I am lookin 4 and wont b on here. Wish me luck every1 and I wish the best of luck 4 every1 else
So glad you have found what your looking for. All of us from ECCIE wish you well.
Has to be a record .. congrads
"tryin" not to make appts doesn't sound to convincing
Keep your profile up and running. Big Deal may not be the man forever.
Good for you Mary Jane. Best of luck to ya
Interesting.

Is he like "the one" on a civvie level? Like, you want to delete this account and forget you've ever been here, wipe all memories of sucking even 1 financially compensating penis?

Or is he a lockdown, snatched up, super sugar daddy?

I at times wonder if that's a possibility for ladies on here. To have that civilian boyfriend you want to be with so bad you want to renounce any and everything hobby. To be "regular".

At the end of the day I truly believe that true love is what more than 75% of us would want anyways and leave this site.

Quite frankly I only hobby because I'm not with "the one" and don't want to settle for less.
Keep your profile up and running. Big Deal may not be the man forever. Originally Posted by Warptcuck
Except that BigD is the BigD.
Except that BigD is the BigD. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter

Well he can be at times.

I keed, I keed.