Pictures

Hello! I was wondering if one of you guys wanted to play around have some fun and take a few pictures for me? I need some new pictures, so I thought I'd ask. If you would like to... just give me a call! You don't have to be a professional photographer, but creativity is appreciated! Thanks!
Tell me more. I would be glad to barter with you. You get the pics you need and I get some for my own art work. No money exchanged. Let me know if you are interested and I'll send you my art website address.
I can do some for you...
Gladly and I wouldn't expect much as long as you provided the cam or were willing to use a smart phone cam lol. I don't have good equipment but I would love to start in this.

Also I will gladly throw in other work like photo touch ups or web design help
I have NEX-VG20 if that can serve your purpose and I am not even amateur in every sense (as a videographer or photographer or hobbyist) but have time tomorrow from 11:00am to 3:00pm. You don't have to even play because just the company of sensuality is enough for some and I am one of only caveat I am in Houston and don't know your location.
I made a post like this years ago and even in 2012 it still comes back to hunt me. I still get PM's from guys asking if I need pictures taken in exchange for some free play time. I wish I never would have made that post.
Aww geez, now I feel bad for sending her a PM lol