A BAD ASS REALTOR!!!

WILL DO ANYTHING!!!!! ok as we all know making a paper trail life for us is hard and I need a realtor who can get through all the loop holes and me in a house ASAP!!!! There is of course more to the story but that is not for public knowledge please contact me via email or on my cell at 8327678270 to discuss this.
Hello...saw your post and was wondering if you ever found you that bad ass realtor? I have just the same need. If you have some time could you shoot me a reference? Thanks, McKayla, happy2beeofservice@gmail.com.
So long as you paid taxes on your income you should be good to go.
Hey, lets put it this way. Any realtor who is familiar with with the problems that Providers can have with this issue and is willing to help Sarah out will gain my appreciation.

I think we all can understand what I mean.
So long as you paid taxes on your income you should be good to go. Originally Posted by Gotyour6
+1

You're not going to be ready for a house until you figure out how to declare your income, and get one like everyone else. Especially if you're talking about getting a mortgage. Large down payments with very little history of where that money came from alert the attention of the IRS, and they'll stick you for tax evasion.
Not sure what is the scene in US but in India it is very common to buy a Two Step Winning ticket and loose some and gain some. Or get employed in a restaurant as Manager and they can pay for a little while. Several people have hired some of my relatives on paper paying nothing to them and saving their taxes.
If any of you wonderful ladies would like to learn how attaining property CAN HAPPEN please feel free to get in touch. There are PLENTY of options for everyone, just got to know the system.
be careful what you get yourself into.....

as a retired ibanker and current CFO/CPA, I'd get someone you trust who has expertise in this genre, to vet the deal structure being offered and to represent your interests
As long as you can get prequaled any realtor can help you. It sounds like what you need is a bad ass loan officer.
If your things are not in order there are many owners who will do a land contract to get out from under there current situation. A good real estate attorney can help you. Then you could prepare a plan to get things in order for a conventional loan.
Course if you found a lender who is a hobbyist???
If any of you wonderful ladies would like to learn how attaining property CAN HAPPEN please feel free to get in touch. There are PLENTY of options for everyone, just got to know the system. Originally Posted by luvbigtits99
Pm sent.