Daughter of Random Thoughts

LOL PTH!!
  • Sandy
  • 01-27-2021, 06:35 PM
What is it about dogs and woman's panties?
I'm glad I saved an You Tube video😂😂
https://youtu.be/mt3S_98Jbx0 Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
Omg PTH I lost my “ random thought” This song lol he had me dying when he said can you fart on my balls when we fuck
LOL PTH!! Originally Posted by austin88998833

I knew you’d get a quack out of this
I'm glad I saved an You Tube video😂😂 Originally Posted by Baconman
Glad you saved it. I know damn well this would never be added randomly under your “recommendations.” Truly a hidden gem in the YouTube
Omg PTH I lost my “ random thought” This song lol he had me dying when he said can you fart on my balls when we fuck Originally Posted by Zenovia
Underrated lyricist for sure! He belongs in the same conversation with Jim Morrison, Bob Dylan, and Joni Mitchell
  • Sandy
  • 01-31-2021, 09:29 PM
I just ordered a UV Light Sanitizer for my home.

https://www.amazon.com/Sanitizer-Improve-Bedroom-Bathroom-Household/dp/B08BZFZ5FH/ref=sr_1_52?dchild=1&keywords= ultraviolet+light+home&qid=161 2153004&sr=8-52
I bought an ionizer..I use it in my car & my hotel room.....it purfies the air and makes the room/car air cleaner & fresher!
I bought an ionizer..I use it in my car & my hotel room.....it purfies the air and makes the room/car air cleaner & fresher! Originally Posted by DallasRain
I love those! I have one in my sauna!!
The fact you have a sauna Ginger makes me soooo so jealous. How do you even leave your house at all :P
The fact you have a sauna Ginger makes me soooo so jealous. How do you even leave your house at all :P Originally Posted by Linkpie
To be honest, I am sort of an incorrigible homebody!
Water has no taste
But if we add water to a drink it taste "watery"

Just sayin'

What's up with that
Anybody watch the season five finale of "The Expanse?"

It was so good, I am going to watch it again tonight!

BTW, who wouldn't love a ship called "Razorback!"

First time on ECCIE for it seems like a week and I am now all caught up on my reading.