MarissaRenae of Las Vegas

Hello Gentlemen. Let me clear this up for you. They are all me. If you saw the pics on my website, someone made that site for me and took pics from a post on backpage i did when i first got out here and i was heavier then. I didnt have the star tats either. That was 9 monthsx ago when i moved out here. I got the tats at the Worlds Biggest Tatoo Show about 3 or 4 months ago I think and I work out and lost weight so thats why my tits are smaller in the Santa Baby pics but those are actually newer pics from X-mas(1 month ago) and i do have my tats in those pics just harder to see. But its me and I,m amazing. J. Case saw me a few times while he was here. Thanks for the love baby! MUAH!!!
Welcome to Eccie Marissa!
I have clipped your post in this review http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=367592 and started a new thread here for you. Ladies are prohibited from posting in the review forums.

Thank you clearing up the questions. I have reassigned your 3 existing reviews from a guest account to this account. Please look around and we hope you will begin participating with us here.
Let me be the first to say, " you are smoking hot." Ok maybe not the first but the first in this thread.