Activity in Las Vegas

Gee .... One wonders why the Las Vegas Forum is a no man's land. One would thinck Las Vegas would have a lot of activity and the forum would be active give and take. But judgments are made, threads closed, penalties are given, etc.
You seem bitter, ever considered an enema?
Only the flavored ones.
Nothing but tumbleweeds around here.

Why does it need three mods?
Isn't Pawn Stars in Vegas?

Maybe all of the hobbyists are spending their recreation money on autographed baseball bats.....ijs.
Nothing but tumbleweeds around here.

Why does it need three mods? Originally Posted by texasjohn1965
It takes at least three modtards to herd cats. From the looks of things they may be needing a lot more.

If you're gonna be dumb, you'd better be tough...IJS
Enough you fucktards...
Enough already.......Vegas is a great place to find poon......I bat a 1000 every time I go there.....ijs.
Enough already.......Vegas is a great place to find poon......I bat a 1000 every time I go there.....ijs. Originally Posted by dearhunter
that's a lot of hooktards...
I was actually wondering last night if anyone knew where I could read legal brothel reviews with prices and services but then I fell asleep before making a thread about it. So I'm gonna ask here
Sorry I can't help you Missy...There's no one here but us cats.
I was actually wondering last night if anyone knew where I could read legal brothel reviews with prices and services but then I fell asleep before making a thread about it. So I'm gonna ask here Originally Posted by Missy Mariposa

There used to be a very good forum several years ago, I cannot remember its name. They used to call the members cyber whoremongers. Every year the members would vote for cyber courtesan of the year. The reviews were very good and informative. But the forum died and I do not know if you can still access it.

Try googling brothel reviews, is the best suggestion I have. Sorry.

Originally Posted by Sweet N Little

Who could this be?
is there a free hook if we guess