Why are all the men in Vegas looking for a LTR or marriage?

What happened to having the normal relationships with your provider? I understand no one wants to be single forever but I look at it like this....
*You have no obligations (other than what was agreed upon )
*You don't have to answer to anybody
*There's no emotional attachment (which prevents problems)
and much much more.....
Maybe things are done differently in Texas I miss the clientele and the relationships I had with them....then again Ive had some fun while in Vegas and excited to see what Vegas has to bring....but that one question lingers in my mind......
Not ALL the Vegas men are.
You have to remind those dudes it just temporary. Don't kid yourself if you think this doesn't happen in texas too. It happens everywhere and it was only a matterr of time before it happened to you. And it goes both ways. I once had a provider sneak into my apt. through the window because she thought I had a chick in my bed. If they seem to get to close for your comfort level cut them lose before it becomes a big problem. I'm surprised this doesn't happen more than it does.
I can tell you with absolute certainty - not all are

Lina
yes your right not all....and I did have clients in TX that also wanted a LTR but I have been approached a lot more in Vegas than I have there. (Guess I just need to know where to look lol) provider sneaking through the window? WOW I think that's when a "provider" turns into a "stalker"
I thought what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!

It's been a long time since I've been up there. This was before I started the hobby. I've been dying for an In-N-Out Burger!!!

I plan on making a trip this summer. Maybe I might just end up married up there!
  • quzi
  • 04-23-2012, 01:21 AM
huh?

The only thing I can think of is that some local guy wants to hook up long term. There have been stories going back 20+ years of people getting married just to have sex and breaking up and repeating the process. As a long time local, the good providers tend to be priced out of the typical locals pocketbook (well, if you're a successful doctor or lawyer or some other type of profession that offers lots of disposable cash... good for you, most of us don't have that kinda bank), at least when you want something a little more than once a month (or longer, we got a lot of degenerate gamblers and drug users here). The market is really geared towards guys visiting Vegas, cause they have the cash, the room (it's mostly an outcall market here), and the horny attitude that says I wanna make Vegas my sin city. Exactly how I played it when I was a visitor here. The only thing for the guys that read this is that at least you had enough brains to look for more info instead of just winging it.

As for the original poster, only thing I can think of is that he's trying to make it work on his disposable income. In this town, that could be pretty piss poor. Granted, I'm not happy with the rates here in Vegas, I'll pay them, it sucks that limits how often I get a chance to see a lovely Vegas (or touring) provider, but I knew that before I moved here. From what I can tell, Vegas isn't for locals, it's for visitors. The rates and service reflect that. As long as you're OK with that dynamic, you'll probably be successful here.
Yeah I guess your right and the longer I'm out here the more I'm starting to notice Vegas isn't for locals at all, not just the hobby either. Thank you for all the replies, it really helps : )
Upon reflection, I think you probably should consider this a very high form of compliment!While I am not a "frequent flier" in this arena, I can say with certainty there are not many that would be worth of such consideration!
I disagree. Most I know are looking for a Vegas fling or one night stand. Very few are LTR material anyway!
I prefer to keep a small circle of quality friends, rather than quantity, so if the LV men are only interested in LTR please feel free to contact me!

Sugar baby in need of a sugar mama, or Daddy! lmfa