wtf? dodged cops doing outcalls?

• jjuky
  • 06-02-2012, 03:43 AM
I called for a girl I found on mojo. While she was on her way, I found her picture on tineye from a website back in 2007.

She shows up with another girl, who's tons hotter than her. They say they are roomates and travel together. I'm paranoid and freaked out that two girls show up, and the quoted rate is $200. I put money back in pocket and tell girl to get naked. She now knows I have cash, and I seem like a nice guy, so if they're for real, they'll go for it.

They say, if im not comfortable, they'll leave. The hotter girl says, isn't it more fun to play with more boobs, to which i respond, what, huh, play with boobs, no, I don't want anything illegal. They than say they are strippers and don't do anything else.

I guess, in both of our shoes, we're totally confused. but $200 for a normal girl + a hot ass girl is tgtbt and probably vice sitting on my outcall hotel bed. I send them on their way, while they are out the door, I say, "wait, let me give you $20 for gas" which they DECLINE.... what the fck is wrong with this city.
Good move to send them away. That $200 would have morphed into..... probably $800-$1000 had they been able to get you into the session and started the upsell.

Stick with reviewed and verified independent ladies only on Las Vegas. You might want to check the sticky threads in the Welcome section here. Many threads on this.
I called for a girl I found on mojo. While she was on her way, I found her picture on tineye from a website back in 2007.

She shows up with another girl, who's tons hotter than her. They say they are roomates and travel together. I'm paranoid and freaked out that two girls show up, and the quoted rate is $200. I put money back in pocket and tell girl to get naked. She now knows I have cash, and I seem like a nice guy, so if they're for real, they'll go for it.

They say, if im not comfortable, they'll leave. The hotter girl says, isn't it more fun to play with more boobs, to which i respond, what, huh, play with boobs, no, I don't want anything illegal. They than say they are strippers and don't do anything else.

I guess, in both of our shoes, we're totally confused. but $200 for a normal girl + a hot ass girl is tgtbt and probably vice sitting on my outcall hotel bed. I send them on their way, while they are out the door, I say, "wait, let me give you $20 for gas" which they DECLINE.... what the fck is wrong with this city. Originally Posted by jjuky
your first mistake was not driving just an hour away where its legal and there are high quality ladies available who are clean and offer a full menu of services.
Why didn't you look at the Las Vegas ad section here at ECCIE? Much less likely to have this sort of experience choosing a well-reviewed, reputable lady.

Better luck next time,

Rani