Who would have thought we would see the day when the hookers loan the johns money?

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=10...post1056481687

Did the guy happen to review any ladies in the days following the loan?

THAT would be insult on top of injury!

Let's see where all you folks that bash the heck out of guys stupid enough to loan whores money weigh in on this one....
There is NO such thing as "helping" some one by "loaning": them money.
Rule #1: No good deed goes unpunished.
I feel badly for her, I used to loan money to people all the time. Family, friends, coworkers. Rarely received a penny back.

The biggest problem with loaning people money is you become their debtor. All those negative emotions people associate with telemarketers and creditors, that person begins to associate similar emotions with you.
  • Toyz
  • 03-13-2015, 07:23 AM
I bortowed money twice in my 20's. From my sister and my best friend. Played them both back plus extra (extra wasn't expected).

Not a good practice as friends can become enemies over a small amount of money.
I don't "loan" but I'm generally ok with "helping". Meaning I don't want or expect it back. But for a client I dunno. Prob only two I'm close enough with and I think they would be far too proud to ever ask me for help and I'm sure they wouldn't need it anyways.

Kinda off topic but I tried to give some homeless dude a shitload of quarters the other day and he copped an attitude "well how much is it even?" Are u kidding me you live in the small wooded area behind the fucking Starbucks.....
I don't "loan" but I'm generally ok with "helping". Meaning I don't want or expect it back. But for a client I dunno. Prob only two I'm close enough with and I think they would be far too proud to ever ask me for help and I'm sure they wouldn't need it anyways. Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
If you were to loan a guy money, would you expect sexual favors along the way to being reimbursed as interest?

It seems that is a typical thing the guys do when loaning a lady money right?
If you were to loan a guy money, would you expect sexual favors along the way to being reimbursed as interest?

It seems that is a typical thing the guys do when loaning a lady money right? Originally Posted by Whispers
I just said I don't loan I gift so im not seeing how your question is germane to my post, someone else may be able to give you a better perspective on that aspect. I gift or accept gifts never loan or accept loans.
All Ah knows is thet a whole lotta mungers ain't rich. Thet's why they keep on a keepin' on goin' ta tha BackPage fer ta look fer cheap pussy. Ah wuldn't bee a but surprized if'n one o' them axsked a hooger for a loan. Not e'erbuddy has a swee ride fer ta git one o' them car tittle loans.
I just said I don't loan I gift so im not seeing how your question is germane to my post, someone else may be able to give you a better perspective on that aspect. I gift or accept gifts never loan or accept loans. Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
She said "germane". Is it strange that I think that is hot? Wow! I dig vocabulary. Who knew?
No, he did not post a review after I loaned him the money.
He's already pretty much let me know that he's not paying me back as of yesterday. I was told by a few people that I could get any court costs and lawyer fees awarded, but I was also told that just because I may get a judgement doesn't mean that he'll pay me back, so I've decided to just walk away from his debt but I hope that karma comes back around and bites him in the ass.
I'm sure a few of you will be asking who, and since I've already made the ladies aware of who he is, the guy in question is blacknhung. He claims he isn't hobbying any more but was on here just last week.
  • Noid
  • 03-13-2015, 05:50 PM
His pimpgame was strong.
He is the one that said he would pay back every penny that I gave him. I trusted him to keep his word. I've always been told that I'm too nice.
  • Toyz
  • 03-13-2015, 06:54 PM
No, he did not post a review after I loaned him the money.
He's already pretty much let me know that he's not paying me back as of yesterday. I was told by a few people that I could get any court costs and lawyer fees awarded, but I was also told that just because I may get a judgement doesn't mean that he'll pay me back, so I've decided to just walk away from his debt but I hope that karma comes back around and bites him in the ass.
I'm sure a few of you will be asking who, and since I've already made the ladies aware of who he is, the guy in question is blacknhung. He claims he isn't hobbying any more but was on here just last week. Originally Posted by TemptationTammie

Hes changed his handle to Black-N-Rich...seems hes pretty good at this.
A friend told me a long time ago "never give anyone more than you are prepared to lose." I keep that in mind anytime someone asked me for money.