Texting or looking at phone during session

It was suggested that this might be a good topic for a Coed thread, so here it is. How many of you have experienced a provider texting or otherwise looking at her phone during a session?

My personal feelings on the matter are this; my time is my time. Answer your phone on your own time. It ruins the IOP, can be a boner killer, etc.
If she is more interested in phone than in me, will be the last time she sees me.
I've had clients take calls while we were together. Some will stay on the phone for an extended amount of time. That's fine, you're a busy man and you need to keep up whatever lie you told to get away to come see me. But the clock is ticking, darling. Stay on the phone for 10 minutes of you want, but once the hour is up you're gone.
The BP girls do that a lot. I usually think they're telling their manager everything is ok.
I once had an eccie provider in doggie position when she reached over to retrieve her phone, answered a text, then my phone buzzed on the opposite nightstand. From my elevated position I could read that it was from this provider! She said, "can't keep our x o'clock date, will call you later." She then turned and asked me if I wanted extra time, on the house, and if I wanted to take her to lunch afterwards! I did not tell her of her mistake until after the "dessert" after lunch! We returned with the cheesecake from The Pantry for rounds 3 & 4! Best $$ I ever spent in the hobby.
I've had clients take calls while we were together. Some will stay on the phone for an extended amount of time. That's fine, you're a busy man and you need to keep up whatever lie you told to get away to come see me. But the clock is ticking, darling. Stay on the phone for 10 minutes of you want, but once the hour is up you're gone. Originally Posted by MaryBeth
I don't have a problem with this. The hobbyist's time is his. If he wants to spend it on his phone, however stupid that sounds, I guess he can. I'm specifically talking about providers being on theirs.
I don't have a problem with this. The hobbyist's time is his. If he wants to spend it on his phone, however stupid that sounds, I guess he can. I'm specifically talking about providers being on theirs. Originally Posted by WombRaider
I know what you were talking about, I can read...
I have to agree with tuckaho. Now, if a provider wants to text her safety person before the activities begin with a brand new client, I can understand that. However, I had one provider jump off the bed and walk across the room in the middle of a blow job to answer a text. Seriously poor customer service.
I know what you were talking about, I can read... Originally Posted by MaryBeth
I don't doubt your ability to read. Based on your response to my post, your comprehension could be off though.
I don't doubt your ability to read. Based on your response to my post, your comprehension could be off though. Originally Posted by WombRaider
I comprehended it well, I just wanted to remind people that Johns aren't all that great to deal with either

But...carry on

I for one haven't answered a call in the middle of a date, however I've had plenty of guys take calls then expected the time to be extended to make up for the wasted minutes they spent on the phone with a business partner or spouse. Nope, sorry. You gots to go. Your time is up buddy. Next time have your secretary hold your calls or tell them you're taking a shit.
Has happened to me aswell as I mentioned in the other thread its quite the mood killer. I mean I realize I'm not their bf or husband but geez let me have my paid time and don't remind that there was probably 5 men before me that day and 10 more after.

MB I agree with what you're saying and don't blame you a bit, that's pretty lame for them to even expect or ask.
If she is more interested in phone than in me, will be the last time she sees me. Originally Posted by tuckahoe
I don't blame you, it's rude to just carry on a conversation while spending time with a gentleman. I only answer my phone if my mom is calling, sounds funny but she's the only person who has that privilege because I know if she's calling some thing isn't right,everyone else waits
  • Dixr
  • 08-29-2015, 08:30 AM
Nothing better than carrying on a business conversation while getting s BJ.

I paid for the time should be able to use it as I see fit concerning phone. But for SP a call or text to verify meeting is going ok at start is fine after that attention should be on me.
The minute my date arrives I turn the sound down on both my hobby and personal phone. Sometimes I forget but I think it is rude to text while you are talking to someone else in a session or in the real world!!
yeah, the safety text at the start is cool.

texts/calls during are a real downer.

but
this one time a lady had me join in with playin with a guy that was annoying her. had me send him texts while she was working the meatpole.
that was kinda goofy.