Saralonglegs

Did her x murder her or makeup with her?
  • mwise
  • 09-02-2015, 06:58 AM
75$??? Seriously get off eccie and stick to nothing but back page because it's sorry donation like that has made others expect cheap like that!! Not I!!! I hope she did get off eccie with donations like that
75$??? Seriously get off eccie and stick to nothing but back page because it's sorry donation like that has made others expect cheap like that!! Not I!!! I hope she did get off eccie with donations like that Originally Posted by Jessika Sweetz
I think the $75 is for a BnG...I charge $80 for BnG but I'm in and out in less than 20 minutes and it's BBBJ ONLY
And it's damn awesome also MB!!!
  • mwise
  • 09-02-2015, 12:41 PM
Yes it's a BNG special... and she has a private incall which saves her money, so she is actually making more than most BNG providers...
And it's damn awesome also MB!!! Originally Posted by redman1
Thanks babe
Yes it's a BNG special... and she has a private incall which saves her money, so she is actually making more than most BNG providers... Originally Posted by mwise
^This, my BnG specials cost me money with a hotel incall, but I do it because I know guys just want a quick release instead of a hour long hang out.
I thought since this is about me, I should chime in... So please continue..
The girls are just filling the ginger gap and have a need to create some drama....
The girls are just filling the ginger gap and have a need to create some drama.... Originally Posted by hogfan2222
Who's starting drama? I have nothing against her.
Members are reminded that opposing opinions are fine; however personal attacks are not permitted.

Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.
Biomed1
I thought since this is about me, I should chime in... So please continue.. Originally Posted by ShelaMarie
Oh snap
First day back and the drama is already starting...
Not you Mary Beth...Jessika pounced...get off eccie...blah blah blah...
Some girls want 120 or 150 for a BNG and they won't even swallow or do CIM... 75 to 80 is a wonderful blow job.