Super Awesome News

Boardman has decided to grace Houston with his presence even though he has heard Houston is not the nicest place on earth for Hobbyists. He will be here through the entire month of February. I for one am totally estactic that he will be sharing his great insight and wisdom this month, I can hardly imagine how happy all the visiting and local providers are.

So lets all give boardman a big Houston Welcome!!!! U 2 wakeup.

If he's not blonde, toned and GFE I don't want to even speak to him...
Wow, Muffbro!
What an awesome welcome! I do want everyone to know that while I am already 70% booked I still have some room on my schedule. So if you want to spend some time with a seductive hobbyist with a great sense of humor, charm, wit and of course who is highly intelligent you can pre-book with just a twenty percent deposit. I take pay-pal.

And to you, Wakeup, before I put you on ignore, I am blonde. Don't be so cunty!
If he's not blonde, toned and GFE I don't want to even speak to him... Originally Posted by Wakeuр

LOL
Just to let you know boardman we are not all jerks here in houston.....lol.

I don't have paypal but I have some really good refs, maybe you have heard of them....BW and BDS?? Your pics are awesome is that a full bush I saw one time

If you see me you are guaranteed to get 3 threADs out of it lol
I went in. Nothing to write home about, but he seemed to enjoy it.
Want to get a drink?
I heard he was doing doubles with a power chair driving midget.
All I know is he is super intelligent because he told me so over and over in his pms...
Do you have a big shiny belt buckle, shaved pubes and a sexy accent? Preferably from being some type of foreigner and not from having had fallen on your head.
How do you turn a cat into a dog?

Put lighter fuel over it, throw a match and it goes

WOOF

[sorry]
All I know is he is super intelligent because he told me so over and over in his pms... Originally Posted by muffbro
You just can't handle a man who speaks his mind.

Talk about high maintenance. What a pussy!!!

Talk about high maintenance. What a pussy!!! Originally Posted by Merlin
hey now why all the hate, a boy's gotta do what a boy's gotta do. All you haters, g.....s...es and .y... ..bers give him a break.
As the constipated man said, "Welcome, BM."

Here's hoping you get all the info you need.