A selfie a day keeps the .... What does it keep away?

So I've posted and announced that my phone is broken numerous times, but I'm still getting texts. So I'm announcing again. My phone is broken.
It went swimming about a month ago. At the top it says no service but it still connects to wifi. So if you have an iPhone and have your iMessage on, I can receive texts and reply. However, those of you with android, Windows or who have your iMessages off, I will eventually receive your message possibly (my service goes in and out when I go to town) but I still cannot reply. Please note that if you want to talk to me, you need to message me here or on p411. I'll then give you another number you can text (text only). But I won't be making any numbers public because it's subject to change.

Now for a selfieAttachment 558606
You are gorgeous ♡
I have to say, your eyes are spectacular!
Thank you both. Kati you are gorgeous yourself. I was looking at your profile earlier today ❤️ ��
So beautiful!
Hey there beautiful!! Glad to see you posting!! Hope all is going good for ya!!

Now for a selfieAttachment 558606 Originally Posted by tsar

Damn you are so hot! It's a shame I don't live closer. I need a shower now.
Absolutely stunning. Your eyes and complexion are amazing!
Thank y'all 😊 I've started a new face wash and makeup and I'm loving them so much
I've missed you Cassie! I told Hoursefly to tell you hello. He's a good friend. Actually the one who got me into the hobby ❤️

Stanleedies you're welcome to message me and I'll see if I'm going to be near you anytime soon 😘
maybe the bill collectors?
Wow! That is an amazing picture! You're a very beautiful girl. Hope I can see you sometime in the near future too
Thank y'all 😊 I've started a new face wash and makeup and I'm loving them so much
I've missed you Cassie! I told Hoursefly to tell you hello. He's a good friend. Actually the one who got me into the hobby ❤️

Stanleedies you're welcome to message me and I'll see if I'm going to be near you anytime soon 😘 Originally Posted by tsar
I miss you to!! Hopefully you can visit NEA soon!! He did He's a sweetheart!! 💖 I miss ya chick!
Love the hair btw gorgeous!!!!
Gorgeous
Not only is she very pretty, but she is very sweet and cool to talk to. I spoke with her once on the phone and she was so sweet. Love her!
Awe thank y'all! I do plan on coming to NEA one day this week!