What to do when a provider is falsely accusing you

i tried to see a provider earlier tonight and when she went to check the money she claimed it was fake i assured her it wasnt and that if she doubted me she could follow me to the pls i got it from to see i wasnt lying well i guess that wasnt good enough because she didnt want to go(which i can understand) but i went to the pls they used there detection pen to show me it wasnt fake. i even went to walmart and spent it no problems there, i am wondering what to do because when i tried to see another provider she told me that it's posted i'm passing fake money, which isnt the case i did find another provider and enjoyed her company greatly so i cant fuss but i dislike being falsely accused and was wondering if anyone had any ideas or advice as i am still new to the hobby. thx in advance
Just move on, at least that's what i would do especially if you found somewhere else to spend it. It's her choice if she doesn't feel comfortable going through the session for whatever reason. Also though there has been someone moving some funny money around so ladies are being more cautious these days.

I absolutely love "detective" providers...love them like a Herpes flare up...
yea i guess thats true i'm more worried bout her tryin to bad mouth me to others but meh i had so much fun i think i might not ever get past rookie hobbyist n more like 1hr husband lol
So she didn't use the "money marker" pen or anything, she just looked at the money and said that it looked fake? That's wacked.
yea thats exactly what see did and the kicker was it was a older 100 dollar bill no money pen or anything
  • xtrem
  • 02-24-2011, 09:07 PM
Let me guess a BP gal...Must be a banker in her day job... LOL...