URL / Website: https://theasianstars.net/models?product_id=138
City: FB
State: Texas
Address: Off Luna
Activities: Lots of DFK, bls, daty, 69, bbbj, TUMA, dato, RT, CIM
Hair Length and Color: Mid back, black/ brown highlights
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: She’s about 5’1” or 2, maybe 110-115#s, does have some tats which I am usually not a fan of on girls, but these weren’t distracting. I’m not usually a boob guy, that’s about fourth on my list of things I want to play with on a girl, but she has some big D cups that I just couldn’t help myself to squeeze and fondle the entire time. Very smooth skin and shaved clamshell. Nice teeth and smile. Was able to grab 2 handfuls of ass in various positions. Pic #1 looks most like her, the other pics make her appear taller and a little thinner imo.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review Bob
Thanks CaptainZorro, lol. Bambi is a good communicator and eager to please.
Nice review Bob Originally Posted by CaptainZman
+100
Very in depth review. I love the name choice of the provider
Originally Posted by SpringFest
Yeah, she doesn’t have a cute little Miso ass, website says 100 pounds that’s why I put closer to 115 pounds. I wish we could get these girls when they first come over from Korea to California, by the time they get to us, they’ve already discovered In-N-Out Burger, lol.
Yeah, she doesn’t have a cute little Miso ass, website says 100 pounds that’s why I put closer to 115 pounds. I wish we could get these girls when they first come over from Korea to California, by the time they get to us, they’ve already discovered In-N-Out Burger, lol.
Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
Thanks for the review Bigbob1, seems to me girls that give a good RT give the best sessions. Also love a healthy ass to grab onto
Originally Posted by SpringFest
Same. With a long review like that you’d think Big Bob would add that in lol

It’s little details like that matter for some people
Originally Posted by crazydude

@aJD, my reviews are way too effing long as they are, I’m trying to shorten them up. If I left something out that means it was insignificant to me. Of course, some details are significant to others, but I can’t write everything, if I give one detail, then somebody will get mad that I didn’t report that she had a pimple on her ass or something, lol. Maybe the friend will do a review, and then people can make a decision based on piecing several reviews together. Her Service, attitude and interaction was excellent with me, no dead fish here. Happy hobbying

@aJD, my reviews are way too effing long as they are, I’m trying to shorten them up. If I left something out that means it was insignificant to me. Of course, some details are significant to others, but I can’t write everything, if I give one detail, then somebody will get mad that I didn’t report that she had a pimple on her ass or something, lol. Maybe the friend will do a review, and then people can make a decision based on piecing several reviews together. Her Service, attitude and interaction was excellent with me, no dead fish here. Happy hobbying Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
Agree