High end brothel bust. How safe are these studios?

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2023/11/08/p...sts/index.html

Not sure if this has been discussed here. I just got all my references and everything in order for K fest but now I’m getting cold feet. They seem safer than spas but btn the recent widespread shutdown and Plano going after spas in court, I’m not sure what to do. Thoughts from those with more experience?
I mean we live in a state where this is not legal. Every time you contact a provider, see one... youre at risk. Thats why its preached to try and separate as much as you can: burner phone, separate accounts/email and so on. Always have your head on a swivel. If something feels odd, best to listen to that feeling. Do as much research as you can... keep an eye on the co-ed for any alerts. Since studios are usually at apartment complexes, I have felt ok going there.. not a store front place.. but all it takes is one neighbor to notice something fishy going on and who knows.
Old news, discussed in detail in several threads in November. Good luck
Here is a thread on it: https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...highlight=Safe

Contact the original poster & start a support group together.

Grow balls or GUEST your account.
This morning there was a raid by FBI and Plano PD on a house in Plano at 4am. An older gentlemen, several ladies were removed from the house.
  • rcusa
  • 12-13-2023, 08:41 PM
From the article... “Alleged prospective sex buyers in this scheme first had to respond to a survey and provide information online, including their driver’s license photos, their employer information, credit card information, and they often paid a monthly fee to be part of this.”

That sounds unlike anything discussed on these threads...
@Bestman I found this. 2 dozen men were arrested for visiting a Plano “brothel.”

https://www.localprofile.com/news/ar...rothel-7506071

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/pl...3411423/?amp=1
Does anyone know what group it is? Also, houses draw too much attention if it is multiple girls. If it is a single indie, she probably doesn't get that much traffic. But if it's a bunch of girls, there is too many people coming in and out.
Unless the men confessed, they used surveillance inside the rooms what evidence do they have against the men charged.
Was it for visiting a place of prostitution?
Two different Busts being mentioned in one Thread.

Action&Reaction was refering to the Boston/D.C. busts that had a Thread in three different forums over a month ago. DOJ arrested 3 Owners in ‘high-end brothel network’ used by elected officials, military officers and others. That's the "brothel" that had a very involved screening process and required a monthly membership for some services. All of the screened info was confiscated by LE. The "customers" on that list must be quire nervous.

The Plano bust yesterday was of the Owners operating our of a residence. No providers or clients were involved.

Both of these LE stories involved UC going in and being offered sex for money. The Boston bust is more for the possible Security leaks involving the customers, with smaller but serious focus on prostitution. Also, one of the Boston Owners was arrested at his home in Torrance, CA. Shortly after that, some SoCal Agencies & Dallas Studio Web Sites began to again require a PW for access. It wouldn't surprise me if he had his fingers in K-Studios in SoCal.
Two different Busts being mentioned in one Thread.

Action&Reaction was refering to the Boston/D.C. busts that had a Thread in three different forums over a month ago. DOJ arrested 3 Owners in ‘high-end brothel network’ used by elected officials, military officers and others. That's the "brothel" that had a very involved screening process and required a monthly membership for some services. All of the screened info was confiscated by LE. The "customers" on that list must be quire nervous.

The Plano bust yesterday was of the Owners operating our of a residence. No providers or clients were involved.

Both of these LE stories involved UC going in and being offered sex for money. The Boston bust is more for the possible Security leaks involving the customers, with smaller but serious focus on prostitution. Also, one of the Boston Owners was arrested at his home in Torrance, CA. Shortly after that, some SoCal Agencies & Dallas Studio Web Sites began to again require a PW for access. It wouldn't surprise me if he had his fingers in K-Studios in SoCal. Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
I hope the BOSTON/DC fiasco doesn’t have a domino effect and ripple across Other states. I’m sure LE is wise to the presence of AAMPs but I can’t help thinking as that story sinks in AAMPs become a target for politicians and LE looking to score points in their municipalities.
Hope they are safe, I want to Branch out to other Studios