Dfw bbfs yahoo group

Just like the title says... Starting a dfw bbfs group, only those with reviews posted on eccie are allowed to join. Please provide eccie handle when sending group join request.

dallas area bare back lovers

groups.yahoo.com/group/dabbl

Any dfw ladies or ladies that plan on visiting the area interested in providing this service please pm or email the group.

Thanks
Did I miss a news report or something that someone escape from the Rusk State Hospital and is located in Asia masquerading as a person of intelligence on this board?

Would someone else please explain to this New Dumbass why this is so ridiculous, I have a tennis match to get to.
It was a misspelling on his part. He meant "bear back". Riding on a bear's back aka suicide.
Jesus Christ, enough with the judgements. You don't like it, shun him, ignore him.
My guess is that only the handle is new. Am I right or am I right? or am I right?

Maybe the mods can catch someone else for multiple handles.
Only when they are careless. It is probably someone who guested their account due to douchiness.
My guess is that only the handle is new. Am I right or am I right? or am I right?

Originally Posted by daty/o
Well, he's gonna be pissed when a hundred guys sign up on the group claiming their eccie handle is "barebacklover."
In an effort to manipulate the Hooker Market to my benefit, I am systematically adding each of the male handles in this area to this yahoo group, excluding mine and steviewinwood's (stevie is a legend on this topic and legends do not need their name on a damn list, it is a given)...lol

Why do you have to be an Eccie member to join? This person, if legit, hasn't been for long, why the Eccie requirement? Does the OP think ladies from here would not join just to pass on what Eccie dudes have signed up or who to put on their DNS lists?
Thank goodness I have no reviews so Manslut can't add me
OP banned as a multiple handle of Beer3009.