Do you think there should be a Permanent Ban qualify around this joint?

Just read the damn title...just change qualify to qualifier when you read the damn title...lol

Hell even Major League Baseball has a step program now (that doesn't seem to apply to Alex 'jerkwad' Rodriguez). I vote the 2nd Ban is lengthier than the 1st and Strike 3 is 'Hit the showers, you're done!"
Just curious since you're fixated on the ban thingy today. Is there someone specifically you have in mind for "said permanent ban"?

Hey buddy SD ill give you a hint. Her name starts with a T. Lol
To be perfectly honest SD, no. I simply can not understand what is the point of banning someone in the manner it works now. There just doesn't seem to be any real repercussions for repeat offenders. Where is the behavior modification in the judicial system here?
I don't think they have the tools to really ban someone (permanently) in place. Their platform (that eccy rides on) is somewhat limited.
Hey buddy SD ill give you a hint. Her name starts with a T. Lol Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Really?

Why on earth would a guy want to have you permanently banned? Seriously, I don't get that. There are people here I don't really care for, but what the hell, as long as they follow the site rules, let them ride. Fair is fair.
Hey buddy SD ill give you a hint. Her name starts with a T. Lol Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Tara, you could not be farther from the truth. I think you provide entertainment value here. I love how you spin the truth. I love how you stalk my posts but whenever you get a chance you claim I stalk yours. I love matching wits with a half-wit...There really is no one person these two ban threads are about, just this Lola thing got me wondering.

Oh fuck this....BANN TARA, BANN TARRA, BANN TERRA.
(just joking)

GO COWGIRLS, you RAWK !!
Oh fuck this....BANN TARA, BANN TARRA, BANN TERRA. Originally Posted by ManSlut
You're an A$$. Funny, but still an a$$.
Someone has to pump blood into this site. For entertainment purposes only.
You're an A$$. Funny, but still an a$$. Originally Posted by Looking41today
Deep down Looking41, I know that is how Tarra really feels about me, and I'm okay with that. I really have very little problem with her.

Now, back on subject here, who is on the Rules Committee here, and I don't mean Enforcers, I mean who makes the Rules? Can they be changed?
Tara, you could not be farther from the truth. I think you provide entertainment value here. I love how you spin the truth. I love how you stalk my posts but whenever you get a chance you claim I stalk yours. I love matching wits with a half-wit...There really is no one person these two ban threads are about, just this Lola thing got me wondering.

Oh fuck this....BANN TARA, BANN TARRA, BANN TERRA.
(just joking)

GO COWGIRLS, you RAWK !! Originally Posted by ManSlut
Awww manslut I love you too you little cyber stalker Tara fan. And yes the Cowboys do Rawk don't forget that my little Tara friend. I must say you do in a weird kinda mean tacky hateful way bring some good drama too the board.
Just read the damn title...just change qualify to qualifier when you read the damn title...lol

Hell even Major League Baseball has a step program now (that doesn't seem to apply to Alex 'jerkwad' Rodriguez). I vote the 2nd Ban is lengthier than the 1st and Strike 3 is 'Hit the showers, you're done!" Originally Posted by ManSlut
Seriously dude...ECCIE is a free website....You cant compare MLB to Eccie...A 5 year old autistic kid would know that...If a service is free you have no right to bitch about it or its SOP...Now if there was a membership involved like a gym membership or if you have a lifetime membership at a strip club then yes bitch away...I'm done with my rant..I'm going to click on the FUCK for free banner on Eccies main page now and get laid!
Be sure to show her taint your love.
  • Go4it
  • 10-04-2013, 09:23 PM
The real issue ManSlut is --- who gives a fuck besides you???
The real issue ManSlut is --- who gives a fuck besides you??? Originally Posted by Go4it
I guess you were curious, you chose to read the thread...

I don't really give a damn that much, mainly because the entertainment factor drops temporarily when certain individuals get banned, but someone always seems to pick up the slack. It just makes me wonder about this board's justice & penal system and if the punishment is always the same what is the deterrent to change behavior, if the punishment is always the same.

I thought it might be a good discussion topic after this Lola trainwreck which the Save Lola crowd never responded to why they felt it was okay for a Lola employee to have a female handle on here to promote the calendar for her boss when females are supposed to be on here to promote THEIR services or THEIR agency. It happened to come up then that Lola had been banned before and made me question this Board's Penal System and how it works? Nothing more...If it's a poor subject to you, no harm, no foul...To quote a recent provider, "It doesn't mean two shits to me", what you think of me.