Getting Restarted

• FAHQ2
  • 10-06-2013, 02:16 PM
So... After laying low for a while (after a provider outed me) I have decided it was best to change my handle and email address even though I had about 12-13 reviews and had been hobbying for about 2 years. Getting re-established has proven to be a difficult task. I have sent emails to the ladies I have seen (from my old email address) asking them if I could use them as a reference using my new handle. I have not heard from a single one of them!! I have only been away for 7-8 months. Is that to long of a span to expect a response back?? Are there any other guys that have had the same problem?? If so, what did you do?? I had a P411 account but I'm hesitant to reactivate it. I really don't want to start back at "square one"!! Any thoughts or ideas would be appreciated.
I know some of the girls won't give a ref for someone they haven't seen in "a long time" - so you may have to circle back, although there's a chance you're not getting responses cuz you creeped them out. Search the ads for "newbie".

Talk to Gina and see if she'll give you a new 411 id although you'll probably lose all your oks
P411 should not be an issue, simply ask for a new ID.
Hmmmmmm . . .

I am just laughing at the definition of your Handle!

That could be the reason you were outed and no one returns your emails IMHO . . .

http://www.urbandictionary.com/author.php?author=Fahq2

• FAHQ2
  • 10-06-2013, 05:50 PM
Hmmmmmm . . .

I am just laughing at the definition of your Handle!

That could be the reason you were outed and no one returns your emails IMHO . . .

http://www.urbandictionary.com/author.php?author=Fahq2

Originally Posted by berkleigh
Haha. I chose this handle because FAHQ and FAHQ1 were taken. There are no other motives - I promise!! But I can see where that might be a problem. Honestly, it's no worse than my other handle.

Also, I stated I emailed them from my original email address. In that email they have no idea what my new handle or email address is...
If you have been around prior to hiatus then you should already know what you need to do to become active again.