Bait and Switch

Honestly why do providers get mad for me sending them away without pay? I used to give them gas money, trying to be nice. Why do they think I will let them in when 1) they are barely even cute 2) look nothin like the posted pics 3) have 3) belong to an agency and have no idea what I am looking for during the evening. Then they want to bash me on blogs and such. Post you own damn pics and you wont get turned away!!
Ah, the fun of shopping on BP. And without names, your not going to get a lot of sympathy
If I posted names it would take numerous posts lol. Its not just BP either Jenna from Eros Dallas B&S. Fun times, not wanting sympathy, just venting lol.
You simply need to evaluate your selection process.
If I posted names it would take numerous posts lol. Its not just BP either Jenna from Eros Dallas B&S. Fun times, not wanting sympathy, just venting lol. Originally Posted by A2g0g1i3e
EROS? They're just as big a crap shoot as BP only the pics are purtyer...
Before committing to an appt., ask the provider to text you a pic of her holding up a piece of paper with a name on it or holding up a certain finger. If she makes an excuse about doing this or gets shitty about it, blow her off, move on. If she does send one but she's not using a mirror then you have to make a decision if she is pimped.

But, it's like pyramider said too, you need to evaluate your selection process and it looks like the channels you use are a good reason to not do outcalls, at least to your home. Outcall only types also have a much higher percentage of being faked and being pimped.
If I posted names it would take numerous posts lol. Its not just BP either Jenna from Eros Dallas B&S. Fun times, not wanting sympathy, just venting lol. Originally Posted by A2g0g1i3e

At the minimum, you should do a search on the phone number. If you had searched on her phone number ( 214-554-5890), you would have found a review from April 2013 saying the pictures aren't real and that the session "went downhill":
http://www.theeroticreview.com/revie....asp?id=225901

But even better would be not see ladies who don't have numerous good reviews.
Not to sound like an ass, but a lot of the girls with reviews dont make the cut. I have very discerning taste. Oh and by the way stopped giving the B&S girls gas money.
Kinda sounds like not a lot of time is given to the research of a lady. ijs but what do I know
In the beginning of course not. I was naive enough to think girls would be the actual girls. There is only so much you can look up. Sometimes you have to take a few calculated chances. Its worth it to me to find that 8-9 that everyone else writes off because she doesnt have reviews. I was just commenting on how the B&S girls get mad when I turn them away, lol.