Let's see those tan lines!

Okay, the first long weekend of the Summer has come and gone. Much of the country had hot sunny days.

Who has the first tan line of the Summer to brag about? C'mon ladies, bring the beach to Eccie!

H
I have a helluva of a farmer's tan working.
I don't have any tan lines.....

(Note to self: find hot guy/girl who has a boat at Lake Texoma this summer...get tan lines!)
No tan lines .. spent entire weekend beeing baaaaaaaaaaaaad girl indoors... But hopefully next week - taking workation in VEGAS!!!

Lina
damn no tan lines yet...better head to the coast!
Lake Texoma this summer...get tan lines!) Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums
I prefer Tenkiller, Ft. Gibson or Grand. But I've never spent any time on Texoma, so I'll have bow to your knowledge. And Keystone ain't that great, so it's not on my list.
Tanning is bad for the tattoos....white chicken legs are bad for picking up hotties. I'm screwed.
Maybe I can pick up a lady with a TANtalizing line. (But probably not based on how corny that was...)
I guess no tan lines in the community... too much time indoors...

H
I have a tan but no tan lines. I have heard alot of the guys like to see tan lines but I like the all over tan look.
I have no tan lines either but am working on my tan. Since I will be vacationing in Florida in another week and it's a "family place", I will probably HAVE tan lines when I get back. We'll see...
Spent some time in the sun but don't think I can get anymore tanned than I already am.
Uggh, I already have them. I try so hard not to get any tan, but everything I like to do is outside. So there you go……….
Uggh, I already have them. I try so hard not to get any tan, but everything I like to do is outside. So there you go………. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward

Lucky neighbors???
Spent some time in the sun but don't think I can get anymore tanned than I already am. Originally Posted by luxury daphne
Best reply yet.

H