URL / Website: -
City: Zachary
State: Louisiana
Address: Off Main street
Activities: FSBM,HE
Hair Length and Color: Pass shoulders, black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5'3" not a spinner but proportioned.
Recommendation: Yes
interesting.....
Can you give more details. I didn't know there was a good option in zachary.
Thinking about checking it out.
Have anymore info?
It's all it the Rest of the story
Thanks for all you help........

It's all it the Rest of the story Originally Posted by coolman1965
Thinking about checking it out.
Have anymore info? Originally Posted by JayPKimble
What more do you need to know? Price, location,service.
If you fuckers would actually try reading.
Don't have premium at the moment, ASSHOLE.

It was a simple question. Don't look for any help from me.

What more do you need to know? Price, location,service.
If you fuckers would actually try reading. Originally Posted by Remo Williams
  • rfl
  • 08-03-2020, 05:36 AM
Don’t ask for info in the comments if you don’t have premium. What, do you want the guy to write ROS twice? I have no problem with someone messaging me and saying “hey, I don’t have premium, could you tell me this and that?” I’m happy to answer a specific question, but don’t just ask me to tell you more. It’s not my fault you don’t have premium.
I wasn’t asking for your sympathy. I was asking some very simple questions that I didn’t think were a really secret deal that I needed to have the rest of the story. I have been a Long member. And I certainly don’t need to be lectured by you. This is what makes people not want to contribute at all. I appreciate the offer of a DM. But, you can send and receive messages if you don’t have premium
I now have premium so I really don’t need any of your help but I really appreciate All of your help. Good luck to you.

Don’t ask for info in the comments if you don’t have premium. What, do you want the guy to write ROS twice? I have no problem with someone messaging me and saying “hey, I don’t have premium, could you tell me this and that?” I’m happy to answer a specific question, but don’t just ask me to tell you more. It’s not my fault you don’t have premium. Originally Posted by rfl
  • cbnbr
  • 08-04-2020, 09:01 AM
The question wasn’t simple or specific so I have to say I would have also taken it as a request for ROS. Looks like you posted and got premium access. Problem solved.
  • rfl
  • 08-04-2020, 11:45 AM
I believe JayPKimble has thrown a tantrum over this same matter in the past. He asks the vague question about more info and then gets snippy when someone points out it’s in ROS. So perhaps he does need to be lectured? Grow up dude, seriously. You threw a fit because someone called you on your vague “more Details”.