Encounter: Second trip to Manhattan massage

Date: 8/01/20
Name: Manhattan Massage (I think she said her name was Susie)
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Harvey
State: Louisiana
Address: Right next to the library and post office
Activities: FBM, no extras unfortunately
Hair Length and Color: medium length brown hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: She was fairly small and all business. She wasn't the same girl that I dealt with the last time I visited which should have been a bit of a red flag but I just chalked it up to them being busier.
Recommendation: No
best bet is to be more discrete rather than coming right out and asking directly. I always leave $40-60 on the nightstand where she can see it and on the flip push the towel to the side and as she massages the front I simply take her hand and place it on or near Jr... and if she resists I will subtly keep guiding her hand towards Jr and gesture to nightstand and say "tip for you".... and I've gotten the most reluctant girls to give me a HE even if i had to hold their hand and help them pump it.... and in the rare instances where girl refuses 100%.... I simply take some of that tip back and sometimes take the whole tip back... depending on how nice she was and if massage itself was any good...
That's a good suggestion. Thanks for that!
best bet is to be more discrete rather than coming right out and asking directly. I always leave $40-60 on the nightstand where she can see it and on the flip push the towel to the side and as she massages the front I simply take her hand and place it on or near Jr... and if she resists I will subtly keep guiding her hand towards Jr and gesture to nightstand and say "tip for you".... and I've gotten the most reluctant girls to give me a HE even if i had to hold their hand and help them pump it.... and in the rare instances where girl refuses 100%.... I simply take some of that tip back and sometimes take the whole tip back... depending on how nice she was and if massage itself was any good... Originally Posted by whodat123
Im always reluctant to do that if the girl is refusing. Especially the holding their hand part. If they don't get the obvious hint the first time of me pointing to my throbbing erection then i just put tip away and give a $5 tip if any at all. If they don't want it then they don't want it.