Where have all the showcases gone?

• coven
  • 01-15-2011, 05:37 PM
Showcases were available earlier today and now, POOF! What is happening?
Yes, where are they? Lots of changes been happening but zero in the way of info about them. Even the ladies haven't been made aware this time. If this is a temp thing so be it, but the membership of this site should be made aware. You look in the site news forum and zip, zilch, nada about the goings on. When will the membership be brough in from the dark?
roger that...not a good sign at all.
hopefully its just a glitch they will fix shorty, trust me we all freaking out lol
  • Paven
  • 01-15-2011, 05:50 PM
Any information is much appreciated.
  • dent
  • 01-15-2011, 05:54 PM
The Showcase tab and Provider Review link must have eloped. They are both gone now.

[-dent-]
Any information is much appreciated. Originally Posted by Paven
Maybe that scam site stole them Paven lol I asked my mods so whoever hears first speak up!!
  • Paven
  • 01-15-2011, 06:05 PM
The message I received was maintenance will return.
The message I received was maintenance will return. Originally Posted by Paven
ok thanks Paven, ive heard nothing yet from Ar.
St. Chris posted a systemwide announcement sometime today.

http://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=577

He said "Showcases are getting a little maintenance right now. They should be juiced up and ready to go in about 4-5 days. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause."
hopefully they will make my pictures better during the maintanence , maybe add a little color & pizazz to it. lol
lol SWEET!!!!!!

as long as they come back..............
Phew!!
That's a relief!!! I thought I did something wrong and deleted them.....
My understanding is they will be out for several days but they are coming back with some additional features!
In the mean time, all ladies are encouraged to send me their best photo(s) and Showcase information so I can continue to gather the necessary information to make the very difficult decision of choosing....