The "Pleaser" threAD

An atf of mine once described me as a "pleaser" bcd. It made sense to me because I really enjoy daty (the handle give me away??) and it's very gratifying to feel a girls body react favorably to your attentions.

That got me to thinking about providers that have the same reputation; that it might be beneficial to all concerned to allow the guys the opportunity to kinda promote those ladies that go out of their way to make the sessions all about you. After all, it isn't a threAD if the provider doesn't start it. And believe me, no one asked me to do it; I just wanted to share info and, in return, get an idea of who else might be worth my attention. With that in mind, here are my top three.

1. Jessica UTR
2. Kitten
3. Harley Jayden

Who are your "pleasers"?
My top pleaser is GEMMA34! However running a close second is RHJ!
  • shlub
  • 05-09-2012, 12:45 PM
In addition to Those above, I'd like to add:
Aprill Dallas
Loving Kayla
AutumnSpring
http://www.autumnspring.net/
She is a true "pleaser"! This woman does it all AND will even make you a plate of fresh fruit and some homeade cookies to take home with you!
A + in my book....I Love this girl!

I am a "pleaser" too...he he he...but if I'm cooking for you, you better be taking out my trash on Wednesday & Saturdays!
Thank You LunyTunz! U r a such a sweeti and an EXCELLENT pleaser...Part of the benefits in this hobby is being able to please the gentleman and get MUCH pleasure out of the session as well. Repeat visits are the best and get me all HOT 'N' HORNY when I know that 'special' friend is coming to see me...I truly enjoy pleasing the gentleman that gives ME pleasure and it enables me to enjoy EACH and EVERY visit we have together. I catch myself thinking of new ways I can cater to him and make him happy. And I want to make sure I have made the encounter memorable and hope he is as anxious for our next rendezvous as I sincerely am....In my opinion thats the reason this hobby is so sensual and 'fantasy like'
just my thoughts
BTW LunyTunz, YOU definitely know what U R doing in the daty/pleasing area....DAM! just think'n about it.. hehehe
Every Provider I've ever seen...they are all "pleasers".
Love 'em.
  • Lanny
  • 05-09-2012, 06:56 PM
Every Provider I've ever seen...they are all "pleasers".
Love 'em. Originally Posted by Prolongus
A few that seem to go Above and Beyond Each time are:

Orig Dannie*
Fawn*
Italian Princess*
Myra
Autumn Spring*
SweetTreat69

*Incredibly Overdue for a "Refresher" on these Ladies.....
  • fawn
  • 05-09-2012, 07:59 PM
A few that seem to go Above and Beyond Each time are:

Orig Dannie*
Fawn*
Italian Princess*
Myra
Autumn Spring*
SweetTreat69

*Incredibly Overdue for a "Refresher" on these Ladies..... Originally Posted by Lanny
Thank you sweetie..
And yes it has been way to long...
I did one review several years ago I wish I could rescind or withdraw it.....was trying to be a nice guy..her service and attitude was non-exstent..She has since been banned from this board.. but my favorites for their fabulous service and attitude are V-nurse,Cherri Darling ,Angela S.,Terra Lynn...they are superb .........T
Soulavish
Kami Parker
Maria Goddess
Versace
Jewel
Aprill

Take your pick, any one of those ladies are pleasers, and a great time.
  • Caleb
  • 05-09-2012, 11:24 PM
Wynter Stark
Shea Veile
Reese Foster
Heather Winston
Emily Ezzell
~Ze~

For those of you seeking intellectual stimulation to heighten your physical pleasure, I can attest that each of these ladies will engage your mind as well as your body. Passion and pleasure combined for an unforgettable experience.
Lana Warren!
We are fortunate in Dallas. Quite a few ladies are definitely pleasers:

Maria Goddess
Jaci
Jewel Jones
Madison May
Reese Foster
Luscious Lacy (visits Dallas regularly)

I'm sure there are plenty of others I haven't had the pleasure of spending time with. ;-)
Lexy Laye - Fun sized (But oddly all my peanut butter disappears when she visits)
Chloe Grande - OK I'll be real. That incredible body would be a pleaser alone.
Sovanna - Damn near hafta throw that one off ya.
Isabella Rose - Lovable little smart ass with a great ass!
Syeira Pink - We're usually 20 minutes into a meeting before anything is even said!
For outstanding service that goes above and beyond every time:

Autumn Spring
Reese Foster
Italiana Princess

(I am so overdue these fine ladies)