Studio visit

I am looking for advice. I have an ATF, Gemma34 who is originally from Wichita, and she told me she is going to work for Studio Wet here in Dallas in September. I, traditionally, prefer to visit with independent ladies and have not ventured to the one of the numerous studios available it the great city of Dallas. Being that I have visited with her independently, I am not sure about visiting with her at a studio. I understand that there is further screening that needs to be done when visiting a studio for the first time, potentially increasing my exposure to personal information. Studios also seem to be more publically known, thus possibly visited by "unsavory types" and, unfortunately, LE. To be clear, I have nothing against studios, and I do wish to visit with Gemma, she is a gem! The ladies at Studio Wet do seem quite attractive, but they do seem more "busy". I am seeking advice from the experienced fellas, and ladies too, as to their dealings with studios and their insight. Thanks in advance and happy hobbying.
HI Lunytunz!
First, we are please that Gemma has chosen us as her new home. We look forward to working and learning from Gemma's ability to building strong relationships with customers.

Next, I believe you are a P411 member, correct? If so, simply send a request through P411 for an appointment and that will eliminate any and all exposure to personal information. I hope you grant us the opportunity to serve you. If I can be of assistance to you in any additional way, please don't hesitate to call.
Hi Everyone! I am back in Dallas and WILL be making some changes in my life very soon...Until then please feel free to contact me with my current contact info....
I do look forward to hearing from you
Kisses,
Gemma