What's the guidelines when a provider falls asleep on you during an outcall?

I had this happen twice with the same provider in the last month.

Anyway, the first time it happened she showed up a little tipsy. After she got her O she kinda of relaxed then went to sleep. Knowing she did not have her own car - I let her sleep a few hours before waking her up. Her phone was not really blowing up - but was active. I got to admire a very beauty woman sleep. I really haven't experience that in a while.

Anyway, it happened again with the same lady. She got her O and I was having problems "focusing" (because we where both drinking). I let her sleep for another 6 hours before I had to go to work.

Again I got to view a beauty woman sleep next to me - I enjoyed being next to her.

Neither time did I try and have sex with her while she was sleeping.

What's the providers take on this? Should we wake you up? Let you sleep? Let you sleep alone?
For you guys trying to figure out who the lady is - I didn't review her.
I've had this happen more times than I you might expect but not just in the hobby world.

I've had girlfriends who have told me they just "feel comfortable" or others tell me that after some bad relationships, they "feel safe".

The point you made about not even trying to have sex with them while they were asleep leads me to think that maybe you give off that same "feeling" as a few other guys I know both in and out of the hobby (non hobby guy's wives or girlfriends have commented about it to me)

Good guys in the real world and the hobby world are actually pretty rare and for stressed civilians and working girls alike, especially ones who for whatever reason are so stressed about so many things, sensing a place and a person who not only poses zero threat but also presents a safe place to sleep almost beckons them to relax and get that much needed deep sleep.

One that really stands out is a girl I met though Yahoo. The first time she came over she was not in the best place in many ways and later confided in me that her arrangements where she stayed were more of a catch a place to sleep when you had a chance rather than a nice comfy bed with clean sheets and blankets and pillows so when she hit the bed, she immediately relaxed and in not too long was in a nice deep sleep and NO, it had nothing to do with substances we can't talk about but it did have to do with someone who had been on her own for a long time and hadn't had a safe place to relax in many many months.
Your pretty lucky. Most fall asleep WHILE i try and get mine!
I had this happen twice with the same provider in the last month.

Anyway, the first time it happened she showed up a little tipsy. After she got her O she kinda of relaxed then went to sleep. Knowing she did not have her own car - I let her sleep a few hours before waking her up. Her phone was not really blowing up - but was active. I got to admire a very beauty woman sleep. I really haven't experience that in a while.

Anyway, it happened again with the same lady. She got her O and I was having problems "focusing" (because we where both drinking). I let her sleep for another 6 hours before I had to go to work.

Again I got to view a beauty woman sleep next to me - I enjoyed being next to her.

Neither time did I try and have sex with her while she was sleeping.

What's the providers take on this? Should we wake you up? Let you sleep? Let you sleep alone? Originally Posted by a.c.jobim

If she is reading this, she may get a little nerved that you watched her while she was sleeping, lol.

P.S. If her phone was going off, assume she has let friends/family know where she is (hopefully) and that they are checking up on her.

This is really an issue of what you are comfortable with (and what the provider is comfortable with). Personally, I wouldn't be comfortable with someone watching me sleep. Would you be comfortable if a provider watched you sleep?
Does she like Kraken rum...lol.
As far as I know, the guidelines are either

A- put their hand in a bowl of warm water.

Or

B- fill their hand full of shaving cream and tickle their nose.

Or

C- get a sharpie and practice drawing dicks and balls on their forehead and cheeks.
I would go with dick slapping the whore till she wakes! But if you punched her, she prob wouldn't do it a 3rd time!

No sleeping on the job you whores....FUCK FUCK AND JUST IN CASE FUCK AGAIN!

Set up a video cam and do a sleep sex skit.

No. I keed, I keed. Unless it's staged, I don't think it's legal, and I don't want you naming me in case they lock you up (but this guy on the internet named Rambro said.....).

Well, wake her ass up and tell her we're only 5 min into the appt (even if it's really 45 min. ), and that she needs to get to work.
If she is reading this, she may get a little nerved that you watched her while she was sleeping, lol.

P.S. If her phone was going off, assume she has let friends/family know where she is (hopefully) and that they are checking up on her.

This is really an issue of what you are comfortable with (and what the provider is comfortable with). Personally, I wouldn't be comfortable with someone watching me sleep. Would you be comfortable if a provider watched you sleep? Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
He didn't say he was sitting there for hours on end staring at her. He just stated that he liked the sight of a beautiful woman sleeping there. That could mean that he simply took a glance for a second or two to admire a beautiful woman then either crashed out himself or got up to do other things.

What was he supposed to do? The moment she falls asleep, close his eyes so he can't see her anymore? lol

The bigger issue than possibly incorrectly assuming he's some creepy guy would be to ask why this provider keeps doing this. Is she drunk all the time, have other issues/habits that we cannot discuss?

Should he be forced to babysit her because she was irresponsible and fell asleep on a client? If his new job is to babysit this provider, he should be given one hell of a discount on his sessions.
IMHO, I don't think she cared if you watched her sleep. The main thing is, she trusted you and felt comfortable with you, to be the gentleman you must be. And a few hours sleep is better than trying to drive in that condition. tipsy and being tired is not a good combination behind the wheel. By letting her have a little sleep, you may have saved her from getting in a serious accident. When she was ready to leave, Did you ask her to call you when she got home, to make sure she arrived safetly? (A lot of us have been in this situation, and this is what i did.)

CG
He didn't say he was sitting there for hours on end staring at her. He just stated that he liked the sight of a beautiful woman sleeping there. That could mean that he simply took a glance for a second or two to admire a beautiful woman then either crashed out himself or got up to do other things.

What was he supposed to do? The moment she falls asleep, close his eyes so he can't see her anymore? lol

The bigger issue than possibly incorrectly assuming he's some creepy guy would be to ask why this provider keeps doing this. Is she drunk all the time, have other issues/habits that we cannot discuss?

Should he be forced to babysit her because she was irresponsible and fell asleep on a client? If his new job is to babysit this provider, he should be given one hell of a discount on his sessions. Originally Posted by still-asleep
I understand where you are coming from. I have a wild imagination at times! I sometimes sleep with my eyes open, so I suppose that would scare the hell out of someone. But seeing a beautiful woman sleep next to you, I can fancy that imagery for couple minutes.

It's a difference between falling asleep and deliberately going to sleep because you have both fucked each others brains out and need time out. Sucks to have a woman fall asleep a second time. Maybe if alcohol wasn't involved? :/
Providers should remain professional at all times... getting drunk and passing out is not the behavior of a smart provider.

I have heard stories about this type of stuff from many clients and all I can do is shake my head. Most of the stories were about the same provider LOL I wonder if it was her...

IMO a couple glasses of wine are okay but if she is drinking to the point that she is passing out cold then there is probably a way bigger issue here.
Let her sleep ^_^ but not alone it may be just me but I hate waking up alone especially if I didn't go to sleep alone. plus as long as you don't mind it shouldn't be a problem. or unless she flails in her sleep ^_^ but as you didn't mention such things guessing it should be fine

I understand where you are coming from. I have a wild imagination at times! I sometimes sleep with my eyes open, so I suppose that would scare the hell out of someone. But seeing a beautiful woman sleep next to you, I can fancy that imagery for couple minutes. Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
:O OMG thought I was the only who slept with her eyes open! well more like half open I'm told pretty sure I look like a zombie and not cute T_T
Naah, if she's really worn out, I'd let her sleep.

If it's Jules, though, I may set up the cam and do a sleep sex skit, and put a Cowboys blanket on her when we're done.