bogus ladies with bogus reviews

I am relatively new to the scene but have been lucky enough to meet a few of these fine ladies.
Has anyone else noticed all of the new women getting reviews within a day or 2 from their first post? Not only that, everyone that reviews them is also new.
What is the best way to determine a fake review and more importantly a fake provider.
I think some of these profiles are either undercovers or women with pimps trying to steal money from us.

I just want someones opinion that has been here longer than I so that I can play safely. Thanks
At least all the fake reviews I post are not detected by newbies.
I have seen some reviews where it's obvious a manager (aka pimp) has used a few handles to give reviews to a gal and in doing so, forgets that his own specific writing style (or lack of one) gives it away.

About 60% of the provider reviews seem to be reasonably valid. The other 40% appear to be just pimp based promotion, and a bit of fictional sexual exploit/giggle material.
Fortunately, we're blessed with adrenaline junkies and/or fresh meat aficionados & bottom-feeders who hope for a cheap rate in return for a review. A few of those will at least lower your fear of a sting. As for true insight on looks, menu etc. afraid you'll need to wait awhile and watch for trends.
We all like different things but I have noticed that several guys seem to like the same type of ladies I like. Their reviews of these ladies jive with my own expereinces so I feel I can trust them more than others. When I read their reviews of someone I have not seen and they mention the things I like, I am more inclined to feel better about seeing that provider. Or if then pan her for the same reasons I would have done so, then again, I can relate to that.

Look at the other guys who have reviewed the lades you have seen. If their reviews seem to jive with your own expereince and they also liked the same ladies you like, then the odds are good you may like other ladies they have seen.

After awhile, you learn from guys posting styles and reviews who you feel inclined to trust and who you don't. A large number of posts and/or reviews does not automaticly make a trustworthy hobbiest. The quality of those posts and reviews decide that.

As to new guys posting. If they are reviewing well know providers, then they are most likely OK. New guys posting their first review about a new girl are not automaticly suspect but take their posts and reviews with a lot of caution till they prove themselves.
I think you answered your own question.
some providers post reviews on other providers and themselves. they give good reviews to themselves. i know one who had many different handles to give herself great reviews. u have to find reviewers that u can believe. it is not easy when u deal with a bunch of horndogs like me for example
Hey, I gave myself stellar reviews on aspd. One modtard kept trying to see me, too. But I am a tease at best.