LOOK OUT LADIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok I posted on Sunday was looking for naughty fun.
Yesterday I started getting pms from a so-so well know lady' We continued to pm and she went off on me saying she never does bare back. I said Really????? like did you just say that. She and I continued or pms. I apologized telling her that I was NOT inquiring for BBFS!!!!! LATE last night she pms me saying she was so fucking drunk and still would not BB. I replied back again telling her I never asked about it. She then ask what I was looking for in her fancy typing words. I told her I liked SS, DFK, IOP, Greek if the time happened and lots of oily fun. WOW I am totally confused with her attitude...that really sucks. I will not mention the Young blonde Ladies name in FULL respect for her!!!!!

HERE IS THE LOOK OUT LADIES!!!!!!!!!!!!

She mentioned names on who I should contact for bare back services!!!!!!!

You might want to watch who you speak with before mentioning.

Thanks,
PKL
I wonder how many guys PM you wanting the list of ladies who were named.
The list is useless...she wasnt there, she wouldnt know, so let the whore drunk talk all she wants!
The list is useless...she wasnt there, she wouldnt know, so let the whore drunk talk all she wants! Originally Posted by BDS

BDS you are absolutely CORRECT!!!!!!
And might I add gorgeous!!!
If BDS was absolutely correct (and she is) then why post that (in red) to begin with?

Lordy... so much ambiguous drama, and no shortage of queens

If BDS was absolutely correct (and she is) then why post that (in red) to begin with?

Lordy... so much ambiguous drama, and no shortage of queens

Originally Posted by SD2011
the red was for attention drawing sir.
Yes it was totally drama and I was totally shocked!!!!!!!

I HATE drama, but it was my choice to post and my freedom as well.
So essentially, we have a report of a lady talking smack about other ladies.

Ya don't say.

Man.. if I had $20 bucks for every time I hear of someone trash talking about me...
PSSSST....hey, PM me for juicy trash on Grace! Man...if I had 20 bux for every time I talked smack about Grace I'd be a broke mofo...ijs...

PSSSST....hey, PM me for juicy trash on Grace! Man...if I had 20 bux for every time I talked smack about Grace I'd be a broke mofo...ijs...

Originally Posted by phildo
Look! Another lady talkin' trash
Lol
Smack Graces ass.
I hate drama too!

Hey, did you guys hear about that girl that said another girl here does bb Greek? I'll never tell who it is. But she's young and blonde and WELL KNOWN! I think she has the clap and steals too. One guy says he lent her money and she never paid him back. Pm me for details. But I'll never tell, don't want to start drama.
Ok I posted on Sunday was looking for naughty fun.
Yesterday I started getting pms from a so-so well know lady' We continued to pm and she went off on me saying she never does bare back. I said Really????? like did you just say that. She and I continued or pms. I apologized telling her that I was NOT inquiring for BBFS!!!!! LATE last night she pms me saying she was so fucking drunk and still would not BB. I replied back again telling her I never asked about it. She then ask what I was looking for in her fancy typing words. I told her I liked SS, DFK, IOP, Greek if the time happened and lots of oily fun. WOW I am totally confused with her attitude...that really sucks. I will not mention the Young blonde Ladies name in FULL respect for her!!!!!

HERE IS THE LOOK OUT LADIES!!!!!!!!!!!!

She mentioned names on who I should contact for bare back services!!!!!!!

You might want to watch who you speak with before mentioning.

Thanks,
PKL Originally Posted by Pure Kitty Lover
Any lady that has kids has done BBFS.

Any hobbyists here that is married is probably BB'ing their wife too.

Next topic please.
BSB called it right...

Oh snap! I read the title and thought it was gonna be a picture of me in my BVD's.