Do ladies like to be smurgled?

Don't know what smurgling is? This is the behavior kittens use to stimulate milk flow when nursing. Its the kneeding or padding you see cats do. In older cats its often seen as a sign of contentment or affection. Or possibly a self relaxation action

So ladies, it also explans why we love to squeeze your breasts so much. Add it to your list of activities instead of NE and see what kind of reactions you get.

Guys, tell the next lady you see with great breasts that she would be perfect to smurgle with!

Happy Smurgling!!!!
I've always called that "making biscuits" when I see a cat doing it. But I'll be sure to invite a friend or two to come smurgle me. ;-)
I've always called that "making biscuits" when I see a cat doing it. But I'll be sure to invite a friend or two to come smurgle me. ;-) Originally Posted by Laura Lynn

Ma'am, you seem to have some Great ideas
I've always called that "making biscuits" when I see a cat doing it. But I'll be sure to invite a friend or two to come smurgle me. ;-) Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
sounds like something we should do during our next encounter!!
mmmm smurgle mmmmmm nuzzle mmmmm smurgle mmmmm nuzzle mmmmm smurgle mmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
<<--- Purrs when smurgled.
I thought smurgling was something akin to gurgling smegma.
Just doesn't seem very erotic to me, but that's just my opinion.
Raquel, smurgling breasts like yours would be heaven

There are some really funny videos out there of kats smurgling blankets, towels, clothes,etc.
How about any vids of men smurgling breasts?
Hmm, maybe we should make one!!!!
How about any vids of men smurgling breasts? Originally Posted by Raquel de Milo

Are looking for videos of man boobs?
sounds like something we should do during our next encounter!!
mmmm smurgle mmmmmm nuzzle mmmmm smurgle mmmmm nuzzle mmmmm smurgle mmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
Originally Posted by pmdelites

MMMMM Your such a tease!!! you sure know how to make me tingle ;-)
I only like it when my kitty smurgles me, not my clients.