New Poll from Me

New poll in Main Discussions.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=780405

Feel free to comment. All hijacks need to be preapproved prior to hijacking my well thought out poll.

Now get to discussing ...
Pre-approved hi-jack #1

Is it Happy Hour yet?
Please withdraw my hi-jack, I just realized it's 7:05 in the morning. My bad.
Damn, well I guess I will just wrap my bacon egg and cheese biscut back up and try again here after a while.

I would say they are both about as bad as you can get in the hobby world.

Man I can't help it, I'm gonna have to go wash my balls again this morning. Just reading your poll made me feel dirty.
Please withdraw my hi-jack, I just realized it's 7:05 in the morning. My bad. Originally Posted by ManSlut
I like you. Buy hey it is Happy Hour somewhere.:-D
Pre-approved hi-jack #1

Is it Happy Hour yet? Originally Posted by ManSlut

Feeling like an early morning bloody mary?

Damn, well I guess I will just wrap my bacon egg and cheese biscut back up and try again here after a while.

I would say they are both about as bad as you can get in the hobby world.

Man I can't help it, I'm gonna have to go wash my balls again this morning. Just reading your poll made me feel dirty. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat

Then my poll was a success.
The poll is about as disgusting as that avatar that you've had up for awhile. Every time that I see it, I get a little grossed out.

As someone said above, both situations are not good.

Why did you start that poll? For fun?

Happy 4th!!!
Enlightenment ... and certain modtard made a reference that I do not contribute to the board. So now I am on a mission to contribute. Just hold onto your panties, my next poll is even better than these two tame ones. Oh, also I am having fun. Why post if I cannot enjoy myself?

My avatar will be changing at the end of the month. I put it up for a reason and that reason should be completed at the end of the month. However, the mean time, the ladies are welcome to post some taint photos.
Yawn....Damn that was a good nap...Is it Happy Hour yet?

DAMN IT TO HELL MAN !! It's only 2:25, I hate mixing my own drinks! If I head east now I can be in a Happy Hour time zone sooner...I need a Bloody Mary and a Chunky Tuna sandwich bad...All this Bat Shit Crazy Drama playin' out on Icky has left me thirsty and hungry.
Pre-approved Hi-Jack #2

I just realized (psst, not really) that it's the 4th of July !! Happy Birthday Uncle Sammy !! You creepy old fucker, despite your faults and the stupid, ineffective, elected officials we have taking care of you (on both sides), YOU ARE STILL THE BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD TO LIVE IN !! Australia and Canada can duke it out for 2nd and 3rd, but the U.S.A. is like no other, go visit other countries and you'll know what I mean.
I like the avatar! I look pass the gross.

It definitely makes a statement. One that says while he recognizes that he's a puppet, no one's got their hand up his ass. He's is own man.

I think because it's Kermit it makes a bigger statement.
Enlightenment ... and certain modtard made a reference that I do not contribute to the board. So now I am on a mission to contribute. Just hold onto your panties, my next poll is even better than these two tame ones. Oh, also I am having fun. Why post if I cannot enjoy myself?

My avatar will be changing at the end of the month. I put it up for a reason and that reason should be completed at the end of the month. However, the mean time, the ladies are welcome to post some taint photos. Originally Posted by pyramider
I know how you feel same thing happened to me. I decided to own it and put it in my sig line.