Regarding Anna's Review

Those are all her pics......I have proof they were taken with the same photog. Yes she has gone by another name. Jade...Those are her pics....Don't hate, participate. Come see for yourself...
Didnt see any complaints.
I didn't either
No complaint needed, certainly several hobbysts are now going to go check out the pics AND read the review, it is called marketing.
(and there is a skeptical comment about the pics from TheDogger)
Huh??? don't be hating.!! LOL
I saw nothing wrong with the review, in fact the review has many good replies. is there going to be a thread for every review, providers think is not getting the right attention??
I don't have a complaint just get rid of the music or sound whatever.
No complaint needed, certainly several hobbysts are now going to go check out the pics AND read the review, it is called marketing.
(and there is a skeptical comment about the pics from TheDogger) Originally Posted by Toreador_one
Ding, ding,ding
We have a winner.
Ding, ding,ding
We have a winner. Originally Posted by Htowner
What's the prize?
More threAds from sofia, same as if you didn't win.
We will announce the prize as soon as I get paid for this.
OUTSTANDING marketing ploy, sofia!

You go girl!
"threADs", I like that. Pretty funny.
TITFF;;;OK I WILL BE NICE;
I don't hate, I participate.....
Those are all her pics......I have proof they were taken with the same photog. Yes she has gone by another name. Jade...Those are her pics....Don't hate, participate. Come see for yourself... Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
. . . take a step back and relax. Things do NOT have to be perfect. Focus on what makes your enterprise successful (HINT!).

You will NOT please everyone. No one can please everyone.

So relax.

Take care of your business (tie up any loose ends, find ways enhance your system, or whatever you may have there). Take care of your co-op members and your clients, and things will go well.

Take care of your stuff + The co-op members take care of their stuff = Happy clients and good reviews.

But Sofia, these defensive threads are NOT helping you at all. It adds to the melodramatic rep you have created for yourself with previous similar posts. Trust me on this.

Sincere best regards (still grinning from the session with ANNA),

rr

PS: By the way. Getting laid or some DATY would do you a lot of good.

EMAIL (DO NOT CALL) me and we will set up something. My treat.
No charge to be your provider for an afternoon. Ask ANNA or TONI about my DATY skills.

rr