State: Pennsylvania
Address: butler rd leaving town
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Massage ROS
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black, worn up.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Normal older asian, not fat but a little thick. Wore a lot of makeup.
Recommendation: Yes
  • Dlh
  • 08-21-2023, 04:14 PM
my S/O booked us a couples massage here this weekend... well, sorry to everyone who tried to come in... also...
i knew what the place was about, she did not untill we left .. no extras for us.
boy i was a sad sad man.
my S/O booked us a couples massage here this weekend... well, sorry to everyone who tried to come in... also...
i knew what the place was about, she did not untill we left .. no extras for us.
boy i was a sad sad man. Originally Posted by Dlh
Lol
I've always been hesitant coming here for that reason, if a gf decides "couples massage" is a good gift, as this is literally the closest place to me.

I got to figure the attendants are smart enough to not out an existing male client but that's a level of trust I'm not comfortable extending.
Also "she did not untill we left" are you saying she did know after?? The average jack shack is typically tasteful enough that is not obvious though the "NO HAPPY ENDING! DON'T ASK!" signs taped to the walls adda level of class I cannot begin to describe.

Few years ago I was driving with my niece (13-14 at the time) up new Castle Street in Butler going towards the Walmart when she asked me "What's that Asian Bodywork? Is that like tattoos and piercings?"

"Umm. . No. They do massage. . . for men. . . DON'T EVER GO THERE!"
  • Dlh
  • 08-23-2023, 02:55 PM
i told her when we got dress just look for thr free water on the way out. its a for sure thing. lol. amoung all the other strange off things she noticed... she knows ive been to this type of place.
So do they have a "couples room" here? Awkwardness aside I think it would be fun to get a couples massage w/extras, holding hands while they give us the JacknJill.. . . . . but. . . I'm a romantic like that. . . lol
I think it would be fun to get a couples massage w/extras, holding hands while they give us the JacknJill.. . . . . but. . . I'm a romantic like that. . . lol Originally Posted by rhino86
I would be a little apprehensive about taking my SO for that purpose but it would be cool to watch them get a nutt at the same time. I'm guessing it would be a good introduction to an open relationship if you were considering swinging also. Just my two cents
  • Dlh
  • 08-25-2023, 08:17 PM
So do they have a "couples room" here? Awkwardness aside I think it would be fun to get a couples massage w/extras, holding hands while they give us the JacknJill.. . . . . but. . . I'm a romantic like that. . . lol Originally Posted by rhino86

the only room i sae ( other doors were closed) had 2 beds