New Tattoo? ?

• Emmie
  • 05-21-2014, 06:40 AM
Attachment 314580

I am thinking of getting a new tattoo similar to this. Would love some imput as to what others think. Happy HUMP day everyone, can't wait to see the feedback!

Xoxo
Emmie
Well, since you asked , why would you put a bumper sticker on a Ferrari ?
But, I don't generally care for tattoos.
If you need to affirm a lack of self-confidence through a tattoo, there might be some other issues. However, that being said, do what you think is right. I don't like tattoos, either.
  • Emmie
  • 05-21-2014, 07:49 AM
Well, since you asked , why would you put a bumper sticker on a Ferrari ?
But, I don't generally care for tattoos. Originally Posted by Joey_Gleet
Well I'm glad to know you think I'm a Ferrari ..... VROOOM... VROOOM BABY!
  • Emmie
  • 05-21-2014, 07:52 AM
If you need to affirm a lack of self-confidence through a tattoo, there might be some other issues. However, that being said, do what you think is right. I don't like tattoos, either. Originally Posted by ou812ne
Huh....Interesting comment to say the least! No, I am not lacking in self-confidence in the least. I really just liked the saying to be perfectly honest. I do however appreciate your input.
There are two questions here. One has to do with this particular tattoo on you.
This would be better commented on by those that like'em.
And the other is the difference of opinion on the attractiveness of tattoos generally along with it's potential impact on your , um... marketability.

As for the Ferrari, I would be very willing to test the suction quality of your intake manifold.
  • Emmie
  • 05-21-2014, 08:31 AM
There are two questions here. One has to do with this particular tattoo on you.
This would be better commented on by those that like'em.
And the other is the difference of opinion on the attractiveness of tattoos generally along with it's potential impact on your , um... marketability.

As for the Ferrari, I would be very willing to test the suction quality of your intake manifold. Originally Posted by Joey_Gleet
Oh I completely agree with you about differences of opinions regarding tattoos. And let me know when you would like to test out my intake manifold!
Huh....Interesting comment to say the least! No, I am not lacking in self-confidence in the least. I really just liked the saying to be perfectly honest. I do however appreciate your input. Originally Posted by Emmie
Interesting thread
I am curious, are you the same person you were 6 months, 1 yrs or 3 years ago?
People change, some good, some bad, but life keeps throwing things are us and we learn/deal with these new things, So "Who" you are might change,as who you are seems very specific,'but the basics of what you are, the foundation of Emmie likely won't change.

OR to put it succinctly:

Who are you?
a "provider" or a (*****) insert vernacular

What are you?
-caring, empathic, intelligent woman.

Which is more accurate?

3rd way

You ever watch CSI.LV?

how does the song go in the opening?
WHO are you..WHO are you?

The CSI only cares about a name, not what the dead person is all about, etc

My opinion of tattoos is

• Emmie
  • 05-21-2014, 09:12 AM
OTE=bigcockpussylicker;1055341 793]Interesting thread
I am curious, are you the same person you were 6 months, 1 yrs or 3 years ago?
People change, some good, some bad, but life keeps throwing things are us and we learn/deal with these new things, So "Who" you are might change,as who you are seems very specific,'but the basics of what you are, the foundation of Emmie likely won't change.

OR to put it succinctly:

Who are you?
a "provider" or a (*****) insert vernacular

What are you?
-caring, empathic, intelligent woman.

Which is more accurate?

3rd way

You ever watch CSI.LV?

how does the song go in the opening?
WHO are you..WHO are you?

The CSI only cares about a name, not what the dead person is all about, etc

My opinion of tattoos is

[/QUOTE]

I am a very caring, empathetic and intelligent woman, but I also believe that people are multifaceted. I am a very genuine person by nature. I value your input and the way you presented it!
Attachment 314580

I am thinking of getting a new tattoo similar to this. Would love some imput as to what others think. Happy HUMP day everyone, can't wait to see the feedback!

Xoxo
Emmie Originally Posted by Emmie
Emmie, I am all for tattoos. Most people get a tattoo because it tells a story about their life or has some other special meaning.

I like the saying and the butterflies, instead of maybe getting the tattoo on your collarbone area, what about doing it along the rib cage. for example From hip to just below the breast area.

I cannot wait to meet you! I am very supportive of tattoos, I am planning on getting one myself in the near future.
  • Emmie
  • 05-21-2014, 09:54 AM
Emmie, I am all for tattoos. Most people get a tattoo because it tells a story about their life or has some other special meaning.

I like the saying and the butterflies, instead of maybe getting the tattoo on your collarbone area, what about doing it along the rib cage. for example From hip to just below the breast area.

I cannot wait to meet you! I am very supportive of tattoos, I am planning on getting one myself in the near future. Originally Posted by Grizzly
That's a really good idea with the placement of the tattoo!
I would tend to agree with what Joey said...I'm kind of indifferent to body ink myself...I really don't have strong feelings for or against it, but I would agree that you definitely are a Ferrari (: You're such a beautiful and attractive lady regardless of whether you decide to get the ink or not...do what you feel the most comfortable with...just my $.02 worth (:
  • Emmie
  • 05-21-2014, 10:06 AM
I would tend to agree with what Joey said...I'm kind of indifferent to body ink myself...I really don't have strong feelings for or against it, but I would agree that you definitely are a Ferrari (: You're such a beautiful and attractive lady regardless of whether you decide to get the ink or not...do what you feel the most comfortable with...just my $.02 worth (: Originally Posted by Bassman67
Awe thanks Bassman67! Muah****
You are still you, without a tattoo.
There is nothing positive about a tattoo.
They are baggage one doesn't need to carry around.
Don't do it!

JR
I would also observe that, given how often something like ' she had tattoos but they were not distracting' comes up in reviews , there seems to be a general consensus in the community that tattoos in some way or another detract or distract from the hobby experience.
To coin another metaphor, a beautiful woman needs a tattoo like the Taj Mahal needs graffitti.

In the photo sample I see no way that the ink is an improvement over the graceful supple lines of the models neck,collar bone and shoulders and is actually a distraction like a booger hanging from the nose .

( I think my .02 may be close to a dime)