Tell me what do you see.

What do you see in these pictures my friends.

Picture number 2

I see me getting a helluva headache if I stare at these too much longer...!

Actually, I did stare at them long enough that they each switched to a 3d image, but hard to tell what they are. On the bottom one, you can see the face of a "roaring-twenties" type blonde lady multiple times towards the top of the image. Other than that.... it's Tylenol time...
sorry I love these things..
I see me getting a helluva headache if I stare at these too much longer...!

Actually, I did stare at them long enough that they each switched to a 3d image, but hard to tell what they are. On the bottom one, you can see the face of a "roaring-twenties" type blonde lady multiple times towards the top of the image. Other than that.... it's Tylenol time... Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs
I remember having a book of these back in the early 90's when the craze first took off.

There's easier ways to get a look at 3D ladies in seductive poses... But this was fun too
Second pick looks like a whole lot of bacon.
I never could get these pictures to work for me. Maybe, I just have weird brain chemistry.
Top dead center
Body, showing breasts, arms next to her, and a little pooch stomach.

Bottom right of center
Girl blonde hair might have pig tail and ribbons, breasts, legs spread.

Was I right??
I don't know what I am seeing, but somehow it makes me horny.
I saw the blessed virgin Mary.. its a friggin miracle!
The top picture is the brain of your typical man, thinking about beautiful women and sex every 7 seconds.

The other picture is the brain of some of our most/least entertaining participants on this site when logged into ECCIE.

Do I win?

Both look like my rugs.
You guys are to funny.. Thanks for the smiles. I needed that today.
They are both very clearly my mother. I hate my mother.
You win a Coffee Maker...haha inside joke.
The top picture is the brain of your typical man, thinking about beautiful women and sex every 7 seconds.

The other picture is the brain of some of our most/least entertaining participants on this site when logged into ECCIE.

Do I win?

Originally Posted by scorpio31