Pièce de Résistance of a Fantasy...

Having said that, no the DLG role play is not for me, but I would love to be the bimbo who gets pulled over for speeding, and promises the nice officer that she will give him the best blowjob he has ever had in his life if only he will tear up that speeding ticket Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
So after a little role-playing over the phone with someone today, my mind was drawn back to something I read the other day.

I stole Sins' quote above from another thread, and had a question for Everyone, even BCPL...

(1) Do all the women on this board have the "Law Enforcement/Cop" fantasy?

(2) Men, do you have this fantasy as well?

(3) Would you be comfortable sharing them on here?

After reading Sins post I felt a little more normal about my secret hidden cop fantasies.

Yes, I said fantasies, not fantasy lol hee hee.

Seems like to me that most, if not all, women find this to be a desirable fantasy they play out in their heads when masturbating or having sex. I know I do.

This may be TMI, but here are two of my most prevalent "Cop" fantasies that seem to swirl through my head every time I go outside for a jog (I orgasm during a lot of my runs), or am having "alone" time with myself lol. I live in the city, so police officers are constantly driving up and down the busy urban streets.

(A) One-On-One:
I am in a sundress. I have a bra on, but didn't feel like wearing any panties today. Too nice of a Spring day to pass up feeling the breeze on my bare ass. I am walking along a Plaza sidewalk. A cop pulls up, asking me all kinds of questions regarding my identity. I try to shuffle the attention away from his questions, but he orders me to get into his police car.

Blah, blah, blah he is abusing his law enforcement powers by luring me into his vehicle while on duty. Like a good little girl I will do anything to avoid any trouble so I oblige his demands. As I slid into the passenger seat of his police car he notices that I am not wearing any panties.

He makes me touch myself until I am nice and wet. I put my bare feet on his dash. Grabbing his hand I force his fingers to make me cum all over them. Gently I move his fingers to his mouth, kissing his lips as he licks my cum off them. He tells how I am such a good girl, and I know exactly what to do.

I lean over to undo his seat belt so we can both exit the car. He walks over to my side to make sure I don't run away. Grabbing my ass, I in turn squeeze his now rock hard cock. He whispers, "follow me", leading me into a secluded back alley.

Suddenly he grabs me, throwing me against the brick wall facing away from him. He kicks my feet apart wider while holding the back of my neck in his strong hand. I know he is more powerful than me, and there is no way out of this.

He bends me down, lifts up my yellow sundress and unzips his uniform pants. My wet mound is hot and a little tight. I gasp as he enters me plunging himself deep inside my pussy. He fucks me hard forcing me to cum multiple times all over his throbbing cock until he finally releases a huge cum load deep inside me.

He pulls out, and straightens his uniform back up to code. Instructing me not to tell a soul, he walks back to his police car as if nothing ever happened.

-Then I come back to reality, shut off my BodyWand with the G-Spot attachment and go about the rest of my day LOL hee hee. The shame of my fantasy haunts me throughout my day.

Why would I want to feel powerless, and be taken advantage of? I think I need professional help, if I am the only woman that has these types of outrageous fantasies lol.

(B) Gang Bang:
Warning:
This one is bad, and may be TMI or OMG for some lol.
I'll keep this one short and sweet as the shame and embarrassment of this plagues me daily lol.

So again I am out for a jog, this time at night. Again I live in the city so police are constantly on their patrol. This time there is a police car, a paddy wagon and a total of three-four cops.

They surround me with their vehicles, once again in an alley way, but more in the city than the Plaza area this time. They harass me and threaten me telling me that I am completely helpless when up against three (four) cops.

One of them (I'll call him the tattooed one lol) opens the paddy wagon back doors. They throw me inside. All the police get in taking turns having their way with me. Then they drive off leaving me naked in the alley, throwing my clothes out as they speed off.

There is a black officer and three white officers that patrol the area where I live that are Hotter than snot!! OMG, these are the ones in my fantasy lol.

Okay again I know I probably need professional help for the disgusting things that my mind conjures up lol, but I ask you all...

--Ladies, do you have some "police/cop" fantasies as well?

--Men, would you want to be taken advantage of sexually by a female police officer?
I am going to go out on a limb saying that 99.9% of all men will probably answer "Yes Please!" LOL Ha Ha.
  • LNK
  • 06-10-2014, 04:24 PM
First, let me say "THANK YOU!" for posting those.

I think almost everyone has or has had the "forced to submit to an authority figure" fantasy. Even though I don't recall having masturbated to it, I have the fantasy, and it turns me on.

Having a lady cop "force" me would be hot, hot, hot.
--Men, would you want to be taken advantage of sexually by a female police officer?
I am going to go out on a limb saying that 99.9% of all men will probably answer "Yes Please!" LOL Ha Ha. Originally Posted by Urban Dahlia
YES PLEASE!

EDIT: sorry about the short comment... but that was all I could write with one hand at the time.

So after a little role-playing over the phone with someone today, my mind was drawn back to something I read the other day.

I stole Sins' quote above from another thread, and had a question for Everyone, even BCPL...

(1) Do all the women on this board have the "Law Enforcement/Cop" fantasy?

(2) Men, do you have this fantasy as well?

(3) Would you be comfortable sharing them on here?

After reading Sins post I felt a little more normal about my secret hidden cop fantasies.

Yes, I said fantasies, not fantasy lol hee hee.

Seems like to me that most, if not all, women find this to be a desirable fantasy they play out in their heads when masturbating or having sex. I know I do.

This may be TMI, but here are two of my most prevalent "Cop" fantasies that seem to swirl through my head every time I go outside for a jog (I orgasm during a lot of my runs), or am having "alone" time with myself lol. I live in the city, so police officers are constantly driving up and down the busy urban streets.

(A) One-On-One:
I am in a sundress. I have a bra on, but didn't feel like wearing any panties today. Too nice of a Spring day to pass up feeling the breeze on my bare ass. I am walking along a Plaza sidewalk. A cop pulls up, asking me all kinds of questions regarding my identity. I try to shuffle the attention away from his questions, but he orders me to get into his police car.

Blah, blah, blah he is abusing his law enforcement powers by luring me into his vehicle while on duty. Like a good little girl I will do anything to avoid any trouble so I oblige his demands. As I slid into the passenger seat of his police car he notices that I am not wearing any panties.

He makes me touch myself until I am nice and wet. I put my bare feet on his dash. Grabbing his hand I force his fingers to make me cum all over them. Gently I move his fingers to his mouth, kissing his lips as he licks my cum off them. He tells how I am such a good girl, and I know exactly what to do.

I lean over to undo his seat belt so we can both exit the car. He walks over to my side to make sure I don't run away. Grabbing my ass, I in turn squeeze his now rock hard cock. He whispers, "follow me", leading me into a secluded back alley.

Suddenly he grabs me, throwing me against the brick wall facing away from him. He kicks my feet apart wider while holding the back of my neck in his strong hand. I know he is more powerful than me, and there is no way out of this.

He bends me down, lifts up my yellow sundress and unzips his uniform pants. My wet mound is hot and a little tight. I gasp as he enters me plunging himself deep inside my pussy. He fucks me hard forcing me to cum multiple times all over his throbbing cock until he finally releases a huge cum load deep inside me.

He pulls out, and straightens his uniform back up to code. Instructing me not to tell a soul, he walks back to his police car as if nothing ever happened.

-Then I come back to reality, shut off my BodyWand with the G-Spot attachment and go about the rest of my day LOL hee hee. The shame of my fantasy haunts me throughout my day.

Why would I want to feel powerless, and be taken advantage of? I think I need professional help, if I am the only woman that has these types of outrageous fantasies lol.

(B) Gang Bang:
Warning:
This one is bad, and may be TMI or OMG for some lol.
I'll keep this one short and sweet as the shame and embarrassment of this plagues me daily lol.

So again I am out for a jog, this time at night. Again I live in the city so police are constantly on their patrol. This time there is a police car, a paddy wagon and a total of three-four cops.

They surround me with their vehicles, once again in an alley way, but more in the city than the Plaza area this time. They harass me and threaten me telling me that I am completely helpless when up against three (four) cops.

One of them (I'll call him the tattooed one lol) opens the paddy wagon back doors. They throw me inside. All the police get in taking turns having their way with me. Then they drive off leaving me naked in the alley, throwing my clothes out as the speed off.

There is a black officer and three white officers that patrol the area where I live that are Hotter than snot!! OMG, these are the ones in my fantasy lol.

Okay again I know I probably need professional help for the disgusting things that my mind conjures up lol, but I ask you all...

--Ladies, do you have some "police/cop" fantasies as well?

I am going to go out on a limb saying that 99.9% of all men will probably answer "Yes Please!" LOL Ha Ha. Originally Posted by Urban Dahlia

Dahlia, you are a very naughty girl!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!
Ha Ha, I guess this subject must be super taboo after all lol.

That's Hilarious!

I figured either...

(1) No one would reply.

OR

(2) Someone would hijack my threAD ensuing a huge fight with another regarding absolutely nothing to do with the initial post. (LOL)

OR

(3) All of the above. (LOL)

Thank you to those who replied. I appreciate your appreciation of my naughty side lol.

Sometimes... it's okay to push the envelope stepping out of your comfort zone.

"Only When We Are No Longer Afraid, Do We Begin To Live." ~ Dorothy Thompson~
<----- have handcuffs, will travel.
The exchange of power and control when experimenting with Dominance/submission during sex adds a very exciting dimension to things.

The fantasy of handing over complete control to a lover and letting them use you however they want (with your consent) is nothing to be ashamed of and is certainly nothing new.

The roleplay aspect in this power/control exchange is a great turn on. I've not yet engaged in the dominant cop/submissive damsel fantasy, but have played the dominant boss taking control of his secretary and doing all manner of naughty things to her as punishment for her mistakes. That was a lot of fun!
<----- have handcuffs, will travel. Originally Posted by Bomb Pop
Ohhh Yeahh... Hilarious!

Though I prefer:
-Soft Rope (made specifically for that not to bail hay LOL)
-Bondage Tape (Not duct tape LOL OW!)
-Soft Restraints (from Pricilla's)

One time I got the bright idea to have an ex-boyfriend handcuff me. We spent the next 30 minutes trying to get me out of them while tears streamed down my face LOL. Sooo probably won't try that again LOL.

I've not yet engaged in the dominant cop/submissive damsel fantasy, but have played the dominant boss taking control of his secretary and doing all manner of naughty things to her as punishment for her mistakes. That was a lot of fun! Originally Posted by Silverchair
Did you force her to take a "dick-tation"? Ohhh Silly (LOL hee hee)

Okay again I know I probably need professional help for the disgusting things that my mind conjures up lol, but I ask you all... Originally Posted by Urban Dahlia
Uh, no. Your mind is just the RIGHT amount of dirty...
Though the idea of power and control is appealing I much prefer to be the police officer myself. I tend to prefer the role of the aggressor or the dominant in my fantasy world.

On rare occasion the taste for being on bottom can intrigue me but overall my personality refuses to allow that sort of fantasy to run far before I am suddenly the aggressor again.

As for police fantasy, more or less. I do love the uniforms if nothing else but would love to get a pair of handcuffs and a blindfold on one of them. Perhaps make them beg and plead and apologize for the stigma the "police force" has placed upon the ladies of the night before I allow him the release he so craves.
Jaycee you can blind fold & handcuff me any time
I would love to have a hot female officer frisk me and find my hidden weapon and than get to business.

Movie hint for what I am talking about:
Days of Thunder
Cole Trickle's team gets pulled over and the woman cop frisks him and than things get hot
All I can say is hell yes to all of the above!

I am the opposite of Jaycee though. I tend to be more submissive in the bedroom than the dominant one. Although I can certainly take the lead, and often do, I am more comfortable being the pleaser and being the one controlled rather than the other way around.
Men, would you want to be taken advantage of sexually by a female police officer?
On one condition:
A police gal's Kevlar vest is not a corset. Although they do have quick release buckles, they are, basic, like your grandmothers bulky sweater.
But, if she's wearing a hand made custom fit Kevlar piece from the professional seamstresses at: NZCS Tactical, Troutdale, OR (Portland):
Oh Yeah.
Ohhh Yeahh... Hilarious!

Though I prefer:
-Soft Rope (made specifically for that not to bail hay LOL)
-Bondage Tape (Not duct tape LOL OW!)
-Soft Restraints (from Pricilla's)
Originally Posted by Urban Dahlia
All good suggestions, but consider also:

-Using a woman's own pantyhose or stockings to tie her wrists or ankles;
-Saran wrap. It's gentle and pliable;
-A gentleman's silk tie.

Then borrow her makeup brush and tease her kitty into convulsions. LOL.
I agree my dear. Cops, control, and gang bangs are all on my list. Some I have even satisfied. And they actually surpassed my scenario based fantasies. There are usually ways to set up and live your fantasies, if you actually want to enact them. Some of mine are so dirty they will only live in my mind for reasons of danger or potential injury. An active fantasy life in your mind is healthy and normal. Taking big risks or suffering life consequences for your actions means there is a problem. Cheers to safe, fun, and hot fantasies either realized or dreamed of!