Hello friends

Just wanted to stop in and say hello...well... I had something else I wanted to discuss. A little caveat.

With the forced use of masks in our fine city.....I don’t require one. Unless of course... you’re into To something like that... then I can accommodate. But, I prefer your mouth not be covered by anything except.....well...let’s just leave it at that!

I hope everyone is doing well, and in spite of the world around us, that everyone is enjoying their summer. It’s my favorite time of year, so you’ll always find me with a smile, and some great tan lines.

Be kind, be happy.

Well there's more than one type of mask!
I need to invent a blowjob mask
If only I could find an available provider hahaha...
Sorry I'm not there Ozark.. be back end of july
If only I could find an available provider hahaha... Originally Posted by ozarksguy2011
I would suggest Katee
Just wanted to stop in and say hello...well... I had something else I wanted to discuss. A little caveat.

With the forced use of masks in our fine city.....I don’t require one. Unless of course... you’re into To something like that... then I can accommodate. But, I prefer your mouth not be covered by anything except.....well...let’s just leave it at that!

I hope everyone is doing well, and in spite of the world around us, that everyone is enjoying their summer. It’s my favorite time of year, so you’ll always find me with a smile, and some great tan lines.

Be kind, be happy. Originally Posted by Brayzen
Katee..I'm glad you won't wear a mask. It would be quite awkward! I hope to see you again soon.