Mya MyLanna posted an ad stating new menu.... OH BOY!

• IMN2U
  • 02-09-2017, 03:04 PM
Mya MyLanna posted an ad yesterday for Dallas stating she has a new menu. She has been around a while. Her photos are always good. So, I peeked at it. Nice ad.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1970134

Then, I started a little research and read her reviews. Funny thing, based on her recent reviews it looks like her new menu may provide fewer rather than more services. Ha!

Anyone else see a trend? Hmmmm. Her ad does say something about "unforgettable memories".

Guys, thank you for writing both positive and negative reviews. Thank you for giving some details too. They make this site really useful.

Research is your friend.
Damn. That hooker really likes to steal. If anybody is dumb enough to see her, I hope they're smart enough to pay her at the end and not the beginning.
Mya has a serious case of GPS so she is not on my radar. I prefer to visit local talent who are more reasonable.
She's hot tho lol
I would do her. I'll report back to yall. I have always had a weakness for tight fit blonded with big fake boobs like hers
She's hot tho lol Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
You can't be hot with fucked up teeth. She should take some of that stolen money and go to a dentist instead of the things she probably spends it on.

I would do her. I'll report back to yall. I have always had a weakness for tight fit blonded with big fake boobs like hers Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Her tits don't look fake to me. I'm guessing that's why guys keep letting her rip them off even though they know it will probably happen. It's rare to see big naturals on a chick her size, so the little head takes over the big head. And that's why she gets away with being a thief. She knows that and will probably keep doing it until she tries to rip off the wrong person.
She looks like Erika Jayne
I would do her. I'll report back to yall. I have always had a weakness for tight fit blonded with big fake boobs like hers Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Umm, we must have a lot in common Tara since that's one of my many weaknesses as well.
  • DSK
  • 02-10-2017, 12:49 PM
I'm looking forward to hearing how that went as well. She is a hot looking chick.