Eccie Site problems?

• Go4it
  • 02-25-2017, 11:55 PM
I have been having some problems on this site and was wondering if it was just me (IE explorer?) or if others are having the same problems

1. Sometimes when I move from one thread to another my logon ID gets lost. But if I use the back button, the logon is back again. This happens numerous times and not always moving between the same types of new thread. Most of the time it happens when the jump involves a new window. Like reading a review and attempting to follow the link to her showcase. Can't get in the showcase because it doesn't recognize me as being logged on.

2. What happened to being able to scroll through the photos on a ladies showcase? Used to be able to open one pic and an "arrow" on the photo would allow you to scroll to the next one. Now I open a photo and have to close it and go to the next photo and open it, etc.

Thanks for any info or suggestions
+1
Also chat is down and or I can't log in.
Chat is not down ... no one wants to chat with you...
Same things

Been that way now for a week

sometimes have to sign in 6/8 times
Yep...multiple logins and photo navigation is a pain.
Same thing no chat.......
Same here on the login, chat and photo viewing issues. I sent an email to the admins and got a canned response saying it would be forwarded to the programmers.
They are doing maintenance to the site. See the message below. Since we are past the completion date, my guess is that they ran into issues and the maintenance is taking longer then expected.

Yup^^^^^^^ +
It's the Russians they hacked us. They want all the newbie's.
Fake news.
Yes... Even today, and even now, I am facing the same issues listed earlier..
Mods / Admins - Any solution ????

I have been having some problems on this site and was wondering if it was just me (IE explorer?) or if others are having the same problems

1. Sometimes when I move from one thread to another my logon ID gets lost. But if I use the back button, the logon is back again. This happens numerous times and not always moving between the same types of new thread. Most of the time it happens when the jump involves a new window. Like reading a review and attempting to follow the link to her showcase. Can't get in the showcase because it doesn't recognize me as being logged on.

2. What happened to being able to scroll through the photos on a ladies showcase? Used to be able to open one pic and an "arrow" on the photo would allow you to scroll to the next one. Now I open a photo and have to close it and go to the next photo and open it, etc.

Thanks for any info or suggestions Originally Posted by Go4it
#1 Same here. It has gotten to the point I don't logon much anymore. Just not worth the hassle. I wonder who is screwing with the Eccie tech stuff and for what reason. Someone have a grudge against Eccie?
#1 Same here. It has gotten to the point I don't logon much anymore. Just not worth the hassle. I wonder who is screwing with the Eccie tech stuff and for what reason. Someone have a grudge against Eccie? Originally Posted by dallaswill
Since BP went down Eccie is probably next highest on traffic. High traffic sites with a controversial subject are always going to be a target.
As of today, the ability to scroll through showcase pics is working again. The jury is still out on having to login multiple times while browsing and chat seems to still be broken.