I never met N1CK1...but I want to..Some lies are being told

I don't know where the post is, but I'm trying to to N1ck1. Been texting her and I've been seeing other ladies to get the ref's to see her.

She texted me tonight saying I said I met her already and that I did the deed with her.

I have not posted anywhere that I have meet this gal. I'm putting this out there just to prove that I'm being as honest as I can.

For the ladies I have seen, thank you, and please help me prove that I'm not some crazy liar.
Oh, this should be interesting....

I know!

Whoever said I saw her, which I haven't is screwing up.

I thought this was a cock blocking free zone?
why do some of you guys take this hobby so personal? you want affirmation that you are not crazy, but you then post something crazy.. can you take a hint? she said she saw you already, so you will stop texting.. she does not want to see you.. why do some of y'all beg and plead for one Provider, when there are scores of others out there? fuck, I message one time, if we don't connect, I move to the next girl, the line is still long.
NO I'm being called a liar and I'm not standing for that
Oh boy
Another one of these "I can't let her win" guys. That's the attitude that causes guys to do shit they regret later. Gotta move on...
She looks very pretty.

Just teasing ya.

NO I'm being called a liar and I'm not standing for that Originally Posted by Daddy4Pussy
I think you missed Chung's point. Let her have her out, whatever her reason is for not seeing you, let it go. This isn't going to make her change her mind.

I had no idea you were under suspicion of being a liar until you took a private text between her and you and brought it to the public.

Only you and her know the truth, non of us can prove or disprove the story, so what did you really think you could gain from posting this.

I don't really care if she is a liar, hell we all are liars on this board. I am pretty sure you don't tell everyone the truth about your personal life on here.

Sorry dude, you are not standing on principles, you are just standing on your ego.

Best of Luck to you, hope you just move on.
Im guessing after this post there may be a few more gals that say they have seen you an tell you to move on
  • grean
  • 02-28-2017, 06:14 AM
NO I'm being called a liar and I'm not standing for that Originally Posted by Daddy4Pussy
And know one here knew or cared until you plastered it on the board.

Why?

The ladies say I have a little dick and cum too fast....

Ok. So they aren't lying but I dont make a thread title about it....
So what are you gonna do?
Oh how will you defend your name on this hooker review board?
Slap him in the face with your white glove and challenge him to a dual with pistols at 20 paces?
Duel with swords?
Meet him in the parking lot after school and fight?
Take pics to post to see who has the biggest dick?

Please. Be a fucking man and move on. It's a hooker review board. Your screen name is enough to creep out most of the girls, and guys.
This is all FAKE NEWS...
  • theG
  • 02-28-2017, 06:58 AM
I'm so confused.
This is all FAKE NEWS... Originally Posted by Souper
Or alternate facts.