Phone: 843-819-7668
Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=296964
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Oltorf exit quirky hotel
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: So she wanted me to tell her when I drove in the parking lot and I did. She says she has been watching the entrance and hasnt seen anyone come in. She said she was coming then she asked for a picture of the door. I sent it and she said she was coming. I got out and noticed a beat up white car in the far corner of the lot. A lady was in the drivers seat and was texting someone. There were also two black males and a white guy running to the car, behind the pool etc. after ten mins of waiting i said im going. I tried to call her twice and it went straight to voicemail. So i left. Also, when i got out one of the shady guys made some noise not whoodie who or dog barking but a combination of the two maybe?
Session Length: -30
Fee: -
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: -
Recommendation: No
She's flighty to say the least. Hope she gets her shit together...but she's up to shenanigans for sure.
I saw her for a hhr several weeks back and had a great time. Then set up another appt. with her a day in advance. When I called an hour before the second appt. to confirm she never answered back. A few days after that she texted me to see if I wanted to see her and we set up another appt. 2 hours later. When I got there she said she had to run and errand and would be 30 mins late. She said she had already arranged a ride...I couldn't believe that she double scheduled only 2 hours after we set the appt. I was so frustrated that I cancelled and won't see her again...very flaky!
She changed prices 4 times in 20 minutes over text. She has no idea who she's texting with.

I just quit responding and deleted her #.
Hmmmmm

Is this JulietGFE69, or somebody else?
It would appear so

Damon shame she looked hot. Off my list now.
Thanks for info. Too many other hotties out there with less drama.

Sorry to hear that.

The girl is way over rated anyway. She has awful complexion issues and she obviously Forbidden subject MOD edit FF. Her services are mechanical. There are better providers for three bills.
  • tzv13
  • 06-02-2015, 11:23 AM
She was fun. I haven't seen her since she came back though. Before she left her TCB was fine. She would respond back in a timely manner. This was a few weeks ago though.

Maybe the guys were the look outs for who drove in bc there is a direct path so you could see all lots from where they were
I saw her last week and didn't get the feeling anything shady was going on. The only facts I've seen so far in this thread were, something suspicious going on in a white car in the hotel parking lot, her changing her rates during texting, and poor communication. The parking lot is very secluded, anything could go down there, and nobody would notice. Her inbox is full, thanks to SL's review and pix, and she hasn't taken the time to clear it, and she probably has countless requests. Also, she can't handle a larger guy, so she has to make the call as to whether or not she will see someone.

I didn't have any issues with our encounter. I had to wait outside the locked hotel door for maybe 5 minutes, but waiting is not unusual. I thought some of her actions showed she was very new to the business or a damn good actor. I'll go with the former. I did think it was unusual for her to walk me to the door without peeking out the peephole in the door, as so many others have with me. I figure, based on an earlier review, she's saving up money to go to grad school in Austin, good for her.

I's like to hear from some of you who have seen her, and didn't get the feeling something shady was going on; if you were totally comfortable with the appointment.

And the pix in Ecsortbusts is absolutely not her. I don't have any idea how that number came up with those pictures.