It's Official-No More Links to List Crawler of My Finds Per Ike

• pxmcc
  • 04-03-2019, 08:28 AM
The links i posted won me 10 points. so much for info sharing on a hooker board lol..

this site is getting a bit bland imo.
px share 'em by PM. A few of us here have the same tastes as you in ladies and you know we'll reciprocate.

Going forward, I'm curious to see if Encounters with LC ladies will also be clamped down upon?
  • pxmcc
  • 04-03-2019, 09:11 AM
^^i know. if you follow that logic, reviews of gals offsite with links would be disallowed.
but ya pm is fine too.
Your links were in violation and you were told why. If you guys would simply read the forum guidelines and the stickies in this section, you would know why people are disappearing from the board
  • pxmcc
  • 04-04-2019, 03:16 AM
px share 'em by PM. A few of us here have the same tastes as you in ladies and you know we'll reciprocate.

Going forward, I'm curious to see if Encounters with LC ladies will also be clamped down upon? Originally Posted by Oldrogue
O.R., i saw one of your faves who was by hobby-swordswallower lol aka Tiff. i can see why she made your short list. very cool chick. no link is allowed per Ike but O.R. or i can provide details by pm.
Or you could write a review
No links to nude pics.
  • pxmcc
  • 04-04-2019, 04:14 AM
^yup i found that out, and it only cost me 10 points..
O.R., i saw one of your faves who was by hobby-swordswallower lol aka Tiff. i can see why she made your short list. very cool chick. no link is allowed per Ike but O.R. or i can provide details by pm. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Trying to think which one Tiff is - there's one who changes her AKA on a monthly basis; that may be her? Please provide more details by PM
^yup i found that out, and it only cost me 10 points.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Yeah that’s a harsh penalty.
  • pxmcc
  • 04-04-2019, 06:07 AM
^^i don't think Ike likes me. oh well, guess i should ask shine to hook me up with some #modties. but maybe then i'd be a sellout. fuck it, i'll take my bans as they come. #fatalism..

Ike refuses to talk about this and acts like i'm an effin retard-well he's right btw about the retard part-but the rule on nudity is that not only may nude pics not be posted on the site, but links to sites containing nudity are also forbidden.

ok lets talk about how dumb this rule is. every ad on this site links to a site with nudity. so that's permissible, but when a hobbyist or provider does exactly the same thing by posting a link to a site with nudity, that's a violation. by that rule, reviews should have no links to any sites with nudity. wait though, in reviews, hobbyists can post a link to a site with nudity as long as it's in private tabs. so i asked Ike whether i would have been pointed if i had posted the links in private tabs. well apparently that's such a dumb question that it deserves no answer, but i remain unconvinced that it's such a dumb question.

can someone explain the policy, as implemented, in a way that is logically consistent over all the aspects/forums of the site? i'd be greatly edified. let me stipulate that i'm a dumbfuck, just so we don't have any arguments over that particular point at issue..
^^i don't think Ike likes me. oh well, guess i should ask shine to hook me up with some #modties. but maybe then i'd be a sellout. fuck it, i'll take my bans as they come. #fatalism..

Ike refuses to talk about this and acts like i'm an effin retard-well he's right btw about the retard part-but the rule on nudity is that not only may nude pics not be posted on the site, but links to sites containing nudity are also forbidden.

ok lets talk about how dumb this rule is. every ad on this site links to a site with nudity. so that's permissible, but when a hobbyist or provider does exactly the same thing by posting a link to a site with nudity, that's a violation. by that rule, reviews should have no links to any sites with nudity. wait though, in reviews, hobbyists can post a link to a site with nudity as long as it's in private tabs. so i asked Ike whether i would have been pointed if i had posted the links in private tabs. well apparently that's such a dumb question that it deserves no answer, but i remain unconvinced that it's such a dumb question.

can someone explain the policy, as implemented, in a way that is logically consistent over all the aspects/forums of the site? i'd be greatly edified. let me stipulate that i'm a dumbfuck, just so we don't have any arguments over that particular point at issue.. Originally Posted by pxmcc

PX,
It seems the rules are ambiguous at times. Sometime it seems like that is by design. I personally don't think it's a dumb question when you can point out clear ambiguity. Those kinds of things need to be cleaned up and clarified in order to have consistency. When they aren't, well it goes back to appearing to be that way by design.
The rule is no below the waist nudity. Two of your links one photo was totally nude. Nothing to talk about. The rule is clear and has been for a while. It's only ambiguous when one doesn't read the rules, or refuses to follow them if they are read.

can someone explain the policy, as implemented, in a way that is logically consistent over all the aspects/forums of the site? i'd be greatly edified. let me stipulate that i'm a dumbfuck, just so we don't have any arguments over that particular point at issue.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
The rule is no below the waist nudity. Two of your links one photo was totally nude. Nothing to talk about. The rule is clear and has been for a while. It's only ambiguous when one doesn't read the rules, or refuses to follow them if they are read. Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE

So there is no merit to the claim that PX is making that links can be posted in private tags?

PX,
Where are you getting this information?
Since we have the rule here and pretty much everyone understands the rule here for pics on this website.....It make no sense to me to not apply it to links to other websites. If you don't do that then whoever is posting the link is just skirting the rules here.

Maybe not intentionally but it happened.
Ignorance to the law has never been a valid defense in any court of law.

I really doubt that kicking the Hornet's Nest Center Stage is your best approach when seeking any reduction for violation.

You do have options for back channels.

Your real mistake was pressing the "submit new thread" button.