Truths & Misconceptions about Gangbangs....

Truths & Misconceptions about Gangbangs....

I have been a part of a gangbang group in Phoenix & austin...and now am organizing a private one here in Nola.

I have encountered good & bad feedback on this issue....so i wanna set "the record straight"!

I enjoy these events immensely! All parties involved had a great time at the last one...as well as I was "grinning from ear to ear" and "giddy as a schoolgirl" all week after!!{my future clients benefitted from it as well..lol}
I do this for pure pleasure for me{and my clients}!

Just because I am a little more open minded than most providers and host such events does not make me a "bad person"....just a fun girl{lol}!

It is safe and discrete and organized as such....it involves clients who are regular friends or those who are well verifiable......no names are discussed by me to any other client during any planning of the event....it is well organized and well executed by myself only with safety measures exercised during the event as a precaution.

So if you want to get involved with this group,pm me for more info...I will be planning a gb event every couple monthes or so.

• MrGiz
  • 04-14-2010, 07:34 PM
I can hardly imagine any negative feedback!!

Dallas.... You're definitely a WyldChyld , but I can help assure everyone that good, clean, safe, non-stop, WYLD Fun was enjoyed by all!!

Talk about turning Fantasy into Reality.... Dallas LIVES Her Fantasies!!

We should ALL be so wicked!!

Giz
I've only heard good feedback!
well I had mostly positive feedback...but just one person had negative undertones about it
Thx for comments!Yes I had fun Mr Giz--you are so charming & sexy!!
  • dshaw
  • 04-15-2010, 02:56 AM
nothing wrong with having a good time
It is funny how close minded some guys can be considering what we all do here lol..

Couple years back I hosted a few gb parties here and there different cities etc, very UTR, wasn't even mentioned on the boards for a number of reasons.. but did leak and I got more than a few emails expressing how "so and so" would be able to see me again etc etc..

I quickly noticed that for every 2 guys that were offended, I gained 4 or 5 guys that thought it was hot as hell and while they might not want to participate, did want to see me 1 on 1 now due to having done that activity..

its peculiar how some can be.. good to see you enjoy this type of activity and good luck with your planning and hopefully the event goes off without to many detractors lol
Thanks for replies!!
{Thx DeAnna..they can be sooooooooooooooo fun!!}
I've had a great amount of fun with these in the swing lifesyle....I couldn't imagine how it would work in the hobby world, lol...do tell gorgeous, do tell!
lol---I guess I will write that book one day!!
  • MrGiz
  • 04-18-2010, 08:48 PM
lol---I guess I will write that book one day!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
COOL !! I know I can't be a Chapter... not even a paragraph.... Hell , not even a sentence!!
Maybe a "phrase"? (inside joke)

Giz
awwww Giz babe...you are a fave of mine!!!{pm me for info as next one is soon!!}
Oh! I wanna cum to the next one!!!!!

I get extremely horny in the spring and a GB sounds like just what I need!!!!!(some of you guys are really missing out on some good fun!!!)
actually I am part of a group of guys in the BR area who facilitate Gang bangs for couples and single women....they are real fun
  • Ziel
  • 04-21-2010, 02:44 PM
man I may have to go visit NoLa. I am in Lafayette anyways. Done a three way a few times but never a gang-bang. LoL should setup and get a few providers and dawgs and host a orgy
If you have never tried being part of a gangbang...put it on your "bucket/fuck it list!!!

Mine is in a few weeks....wooooohoooo!!