Corrected info for Austin Visit

Hello gents,

I am sorry I posted a ad with info saying I'm going to be in town on July 4th - July 7. That was me just excited to have a free trip to go where I want.
I noticed first 4th of July probably won't work to travel on.
Then I gotten word my country family is having a family reunion on Friday& Saturday.

So I will do my best to come to town tomorrow then stay till Thursday. Which will be 7/2- morning 7/4
I will be mobile so if I get an outcall on the fourth I will stay longer than just morning 7/4.

Thanks for understanding
XoXo
Jucci
OMG! Thos are the exact dated of MY family reunion....we aren't related are we? o.O
I think I see a kissin cousins doubles comin up one day.
OMG! Thos are the exact dated of MY family reunion....we aren't related are we? o.O Originally Posted by Secret_Amore
Well you'll find out at the family reunion ... I can just see the FUN in guessing who the other provider is. Gosh, this might be worth a movie ... Imagine it's your sister and you never knew , lol

U2 have FUN at your respective family outings :-)
lol please Only Child here. but I do have Alot of illegitimate cousins....my uncles were such playas back in the 50s-00s....(i'm sure that statement just Ads fuel to the fire...)
My grandmother had a kid out of wedlock, now there's over 175 of them.
Lol, although we're not related I'd still do her!!! (Would pass if we were related)
Lol, although we're not related I'd still do her!!! (Would pass if we were related) Originally Posted by me_jucci
WHY? it's not like there will be off springs ...
Lol, although we're not related I'd still do her!!! (Would pass if we were related)
At least let me be in the middle.